Final Exams

Izuku was standing next to Tsu and Setsuna with the rest of the class infront of Aizawa and Nezu. He wasn't exactly the happiest person there, as a punishment for skipping school for a date, which Aizawa had somehow guessed when he returned to the dorms, he wasn't allowed and energon flavoring for the next two weeks.

He had zoned out and was thinking of where he could take Shino next when he suddenly heard his name get called by Nezu.

Nezu: "Izuku Midoriya and Setsuna Tokage Versus!"

AM: "ME."

All Might landed in between the UA Staff, that Izuku just noticed had shown up, and the students.

AM: "YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YOUNG TOKAGE ARE UP AGAINST ME."

Izuku: *Whispering* "We're dead."

When Nezu was done talking, Izuku dragged Setsuna off to strategize.

Izuku: "So you know we-"

Setsuna: "We're screwed? Yeah I do. Any ideas?"

Izuku: "Yeah, just one. We distract him and run."

Setsuna: "Except that won't work. He's faster than both of us and could probably shrug off my Split Barrage."

Izuku: "Hm. I could just go Full Cybertronian Form and fight him."

Setsuna: "Please do! I haven't seen it since to USJ."

Izuku: "No one has Tokage, not even Shino."

Setsuna: "Either way, we have our plan. Not even All Might can take two-thirds of the Green Team!"

Izuku: "Hell yeah."

They bumped fists and walked out the door to go watch the exams before their's. After half an hour they were finally up.

Izuku and Setsuna walked into the fake city. She immediately split herself up and he shifted into Partial Cybertronian Form. They wouldn't have to search as Izuku detected a fast moving object and barely caught the punch that was thrown.

AM: "IMPRESSIVE REACTION TIME HERO! BUT I'M MUCH TOO STRONG FOR YOU TO CATCH MY BLOWS!"

Izuku was pushed back a few feet.

Izuku: "Normally I'd tell you to pick on someone your own size, but for this, let's go five times that."

All Might backed off as Izuku stated shifting into Full Cybertronian Form.

Izuku: "Tokage, go. I'll hold him off."

All Might looked around and saw Setsuna reforming herself on a nearby rooftop. He was about to jump up to her when Izuku's metal fist came into view.

Izuku: "I said I'm your opponent All Might."

The man was slammed into the ground, but Izuku immediately felt his hand being lifted.

AM: "I'LL TAKE YOU DOWN QUICKLY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR FRIEND AFTERWARDS."

He threw Izuku's hand to the side, crouched down with his hands in an X shape, and jumped at Izuku.

AM: "CAROLINA SMASH!"

He chopped his hands through Izuku's chest plating, the force sending cybermatter alloy flying. In response Izuku formed a concussion cannon onto his arm and blasted the man away. The Prime clutched his chest in pain, feeling energon leaking out.

Izuku: "Shino's not gonna like repairing this."

He ran in the direction he sent All Might, only to find him standing on a metal guard rail, pinning Setsuna down.

Izuku: 'Damn, he works fast.'

He shifted down to Partial Cybertronian Form, ran over to the monologing All Might, and punched him off of Setsuna. Izuku quickly pried the rail out of the ground and helped her up.

Setsuna: "Thanks Greeny."

He just nodded as they turned to see All Might getting up. Izuku formed another concussion cannon and aimed it at All Might, before turning to Setsuna and firing her through the gate. He then went into emergency stasis as the energon cost of making the air blasts combined with the leak sent him into low power.

When he reactivated he found himself within the Pussycat's garage, and energon filled IV injecting it directly into his system. He looked down to find his chest repaired and Shino asleep next to the table. He nudged her with his knee, waking her up.

Shino: "You're up Izu! Finally!"

He chuckled as she hugged him.

Izuku: "How long was I out?"

Shino: "You were in stasis for two days. You lost a lot of energon in that fight with All Might. You passed by the way. Your class should actually be here in a few days for that training camp so Inko and Aizawa said you could just stay here instead of riding with them."

Izuku: "You said yes to hosting the camp just because I was in the roster, didn't you?"

Shino: "So? You would've done the same Izu."

Izuku laughed.

Izuku: "You're right, I would've Shi."

Shino: "Anyway, it's getting late, you don't mind sharing a room with your girlfriend, right?"

Izuku shook his head as he stood up.

Izuku: "Not at all."

Shino: "Good, cause it was either that or this garage."

She gave him a kiss and led him up to her room, he was excited to see the looks on his classmates' faces when they saw him already there.