USJ

A few days after the battle training, the class was standing outside by a bus in their hero suits, waiting for Aizawa to finish taking attendance. Izuku raised his hand but Aizawa already knew what he was going to ask.

Aizawa: "No, you cannot drive Asui and Tokage to the USJ. No, not even with me inside too. You need to take the bus with everyone else."

Setsuna was about to speak when Aizawa spoke to her next.

Aizawa: "No. The Green Team, does not, and will not, get special privileges such as Midoriya driving them to training areas. Now get on the bus."

A collective sigh of disappointment could be heard from all three green haired classmates as they walked onto the bus and sat down.

Tsu: "I told you he wouldn't let us. -kero-"

The rest of the class got on the bus, and it started to drive. Half an hour later they arrived at their destination, the USJ. Kaminari complained that it wasn't Universal Studios, when he got off the bus, as did Ashido and Sero. Then the hero, Thirteen walked out of the building and led the class inside to begin their rescue training.

As she was explaining the deadliness of different quirks, such as her own Black Hole quirk, a giant portal made from purple mist opened up in the middle of the USJ. Many people came through, most looked like common thugs you'd find in a back alley drug deal, except for three. A man with blue hair and covered in hands walked through the warp gate, along side a beast with a beak and it's brain exposed. But that wasn't what worried Izuku, Tsu, Setsuna, or Aizawa, what truly worried them, was the 2 1/2 story tall, red and grey robot, with jet wings on it's back, a blaster on it's right arm, and a rocket on it's left.

Kirishima: "Whoa cool! They even have fake villains! That must be a newer zero pointer along with them!"

Aizawa looked at Izuku, who just nodded and whispered a name.

Izuku: "Starscream."

Aizawa: *Yelling* "Those aren't fake! We're being attacked!"

All of a sudden Starscream started to address the class and the two heros.

Starscream: "Hello little human pests! I heard that you're all supposed to be heros or something. I've come to put that to the test." *Mumbling* "And prove why I should be leading the Decepticons."

With that he rose his left arm, pointed it towards the class, and fired the rocket. Izuku managed to go Full Cybertronian form and catch the rocket just before it made contact.

Starscream: "What!? How!? No matter, I'll just leave you to the scrap heap like I did that disgusting Optimus Prime!"

His feet ignited as he activated his jet mode's thrusters in robot mode. He charged towards Izuku, who caught Starscream's hand, which Izuku could now see had razor sharp claws on the ends of the fingers.