Finding the Hideout

Days after the attack, Izuku was checking on his classmates in the hospital, though he wasn't very enthusiastic about it. He cared, but after Shino was taken, he couldn't get her out of his mind. He was in Setsuna's hospital room when some of the others walked in.

Tsu: "Hey, you two doing okay? -kero-"

Setsuna: "I've been better, but I'll be fine."

Izuku: ".... i'm okay."

Yaoyorozu: "What's got you so down Midoriya?"

Izuku: "i don't wanna talk about it. why are you all here?"

Kirishima: "For two reasons. To check on you guys, and give you a little proposition."

Setsuna: "What is it?"

Kirishima: "Well it's actually from Bakugo but he won't admit it. We've already convinced Todoroki and Iida here, but we were planning on going to the villains' hideout to get Ragdoll and Mandalay back."

Tsu: "Are you crazy!? -kero- You could get killed!"

Izuku: "I'm in."

Tsu: "What!?"

Izuku: "If it means I can get to Shino and save her I'll do it. Besides there's gonna be cons there so I'll get to work out some stress."

Kirishima: "Who's Shino? What are cons? Ain't that what that big green guy from camp called that skinny purple one?"

Izuku: "You'll find out later."

Tsu sighed.

Tsu: "I'll come too, just to make sure everyone gets out alive. -kero-"

Iida: "That's why I'm going too."

Setsuna: "I'm ready for a rematch, the League and Cons don't stand a chance against The Green Team and co.!"

Izuku: "But why did Bakugo want this?"

Kirishima shrugged.

Kirishima: "Said something about past mistakes or something."

Yaoyorozu: "If we're going to do this we better go now. Bakugo's waiting outside."

Setsuna: "Lemme get dressed, I'll be right out."

Izuku: "Hold on, how are we going to find their hideout anyway?"

Yaoyorozu: "Awase welded a tracker I made onto the Nomu."

Izuku nodded and they left to let Setsuna change. A few minutes later all six walked out and towards an impatient Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Took you long enough! I'm starting to get weird looks. Let's go!"

They all looked to each other, nodded, and let Yaoyorozu take the lead as she had the tracker reciever. They reached a train station and borded.

Bakugo: "Where are we going Ponytail?"

Yaoyorozu: "It seems to be in the middle of Kamino Ward."

Bakugo: "Tsk, of course it's that far."

As they leaders of the small group kept talking, Kirishima started conversation with Izuku.

Kirishima: "So, Midoriya. I know you might now wanna talk about it, but who's Shino, and what's their importance to you?"

Izuku looked at him and sighed.

Izuku: "Shino's my girlfriend, and everyone in our class and 1-B knows her. That's the only clue you're getting."

Kirishima started thinking out loud.

Kirishima: "Let's see, Girl, both classes know her. She's also close enough to be trusted by you. Can't be Tsu or Tokage, neither of their names are Shino and they're here with us. Hm, wait. The Pussycats gave you four recommendations, and you're very friendly with them. Can't be Pixie-Bob, she was all over Todoroki and Sero. Pretty sure Ragdoll is lesbian, Tiger's got that mystery partner. One sec."

He pulled out his phone and googled Mandalay.

Kirishima: "Shino Sosaki. Hm. Not bad Midoriya."

Iida: "What's going on?"

Iida catches a glimpse of Kirishima's phone, and put the pieces together from bits of the conversation he overheard.

Iida: "Midoriya! You are dating Mandalay!? That could get you both in big tro-"

Two hands quickly found their way onto the boy's mouth. He looked behind him to find Tsu and Setsuna stopping him from talking.

Izuku: "It's fine, the car's empty guys."

They looked around to find it was true and let Iida go.

Iida: "That is very unprofessional Midoriya, and this is practically what I went through with Stain."

Izuku: "Iida, I understand your concern, but unlike you, I won't lose control and try to kill the League like you did with Stain."

Iida: "But this is personal to you, there's no guarantee."

Izuku looked the boy in the eyes.

Izuku: "Look, she is everything to me. She is the only reason I'm anywhere near the man you know, without her I'd be a nervous wreck, constantly wondering if I'm doing my teacher proud. I need her to stay with me, just as much as I need you all to be my friends."

Iida nodded and sat down, no longer wishing to argue with Izuku.

A few hours later, they made it. The group got off the train and started walking. Yaoyorozu even bought them disguises, though Izuku just shifted his panels. They had reached the tracker's location, an old warehouse. They went around it to find a window in a narrow alley, Izuku shifted to Partial Cybertronian Form to peek inside, to find something horrifying.

Tsu: "What is it Midoriya? -kero-"

Izuku: "Nomus, tons of Nomus, and something else. What are tho-. No. No no no no."

Yaoyorozu: "What?"

Izuku: "Protoforms. Decepticon protoforms, and they're almost ready to come online."

Kirishima: "What are those?"

Izuku: "Remember the robot from the USJ? Basically juvenile versions of him."

Izuku sent Aizawa a message.

Midoriya: -Mr. Aizawa, terrible news.-

Aizawa: -What?-

Midoriya: -The villains have over 10 Decepticon protoforms.-

Aizawa: -How do you know?-

Midoriya: -Me, Bakugo, Setsuna, Tsu, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, and Iida are at the warehouse where the tracker is. Don't complain, you knew something like this would happen.-

Aizawa: -Just be safe, I know you'll all fight so aid the other heros who should be there soon.-

Izuku relayed Aizawa's messages to the rest. He then pushed the others against the wall as a giant purple foot slammed into and destroyed the warehouse.

The Raid had begun.