Names and Internships

The class were sitting in their desks, waiting for Aizawa to start. When he walked in he headed straight for the podium, not even sparing a glance at the class, he seemed to be in a rush. He even talked faster then normal.

Aizawa: "Okay class listen up cause I'm running out of time. When the Sports Festival ends, heros scout students for internships. You're gonna need hero names first so Midnight's gonna be coming in. Good luck."

Once he finished talking he ran to, opened, and lept out a window. Soon after a light green haired woman, obviously a hero by the suit she was wearing, ran inside. Izuku recognized her as the Laughing Hero: Ms. Joke.

Joke: "C'mon Shota! If you marry me I can take care of you when you break your arms again! Huh? Where'd he go?"

Kaminari pointed to the open window.

Joke: "Thanks kid!"

She then also lept out as Midnight entered.

Midnight: "While Aizawa is running for his life, I will be helping you all create hero names! Take a white board and start thinking."

The class got up and each grabbed a board from Midnight and sat back in their seats. Tsu was the first to go up and present her name.

Tsu: "-kero- I'm the Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

Midnight: "I love it, it fits you so well."

Tsu nodded and walked back to her seat. The class went up one by one, until Izuku was the last to go. He walked up, and presented his name.

Izuku: "I will be Dekiru Prime."

Midnight: "An interesting name, though with your quirk, very fitting. I like it."

Izuku went back to his seat as Midnight left. Nezu entered the room after a few minutes.

Nezu: "Hello 1-A. It's me the Principal! Sadly Aizawa will not be on school grounds for the rest of the day, so I will be subbing in for him. Now for your scouts."

He pressed a button on the remote he was carrying, and numbers along with names appeared on the board behind him.

Nezu: "Most of you have been scouted by pros, some more than others. As you can see some of you aren't up here, but that's fine! You'll still be interning with heros who volunteered their agencies as choices for you. Those of you who were scouted can go to the office to pick up your lists, but those who weren't, I have lists of the 40 agencies right here. Please come up."

The few students who weren't scouted walked up to the front of the class and Nezu handed them the lists. No one noticed but Green Team had snuck out to go to the office early, being met by Midnight and All Might in his small form at the door.

AM: "I knew you three would get here early. And you didn't believe me Kayama."

She just huffed and handed them their lists of options, Izuku having the least between the three at only 631 while Tsu and Setsuna both had over 2000.

Izuku: *Whispering* "I'm practically an alien demigod, how do I only have 600."

Setsuna heard him and bursted out laughing.

Izuku: "It's not funny. How come you two got more than me? We're all green, with quirks that change our bodies, so what could it be? I'm the only guy!" *Yelling* "Those heros are sexist!"

With that the whole group, minus Izuku who was actually upset, started laughing.

Izuku: *Yelling* "Why are you laughing! This is a serious issue here!"

Tsu grabbed his arm and dragged him back to class, Setsuna following soon after. Just as they were sitting down, Setsuna got a message from All Might, and it was the video file of a nearby security camera recording Izuku's outburst. After a few minutes she got another, telling her that his old teacher, Gran Torino wanted hee for the internship.

Tokage: -Your old teacher? Sure, only if he can help with OFA. Oh and all of Green Team can go.-

She got a text back after a few minutes.

Might: -He said fine.-

Tokage: -Yay!-

She put her phone away, sent her arms out, and dragged Izuku and Tsu over to her.

Setsuna: "Guess what guys?"

I&T: "Hm?/What? -kero-"

Setsuna: "We're going on our internships together!"

Izuku: "We can't get out of this, can we?"

Setsuna: "Not a chance Greeny."