Fateful Encounter

Izuku Midoriya, a powerless boy in a world of power, was on his way home. He was taking the long way to avoid just one person, Katsuki Bakugo, who had just finished his latest beat down of his green haired peer. Izuku still wanted to be hero, even though he didn't have a quirk like most others, and that's what seemed to tick Bakugo off the most.

Izuku turned down an alley to avoid people staring at his freshly crisped school uniform. As he walked by an old warehouse, he heard someone groan, as if in pain and being the heroic person he was, he rushed in to check on the person.

When he got inside he saw something incredible, a giant, 2 story blue and red robot, sitting against the far wall. When he took a closer look, he noticed it was missing it's left arm and a blue liquid was leaking from different areas of it's body. He walked towards it when he heard the groan come from it. The robot finally noticed his presence and tried to get up, but fell back down.

Robot: "So they sent a child to finish me off. I am sorry you have been brought into this mess young one."

Izuku looked at him confused.

Izuku: "W-what do you mean? Who are they? Who are you?"

The machine looked at him curiously, as if deciding whether to trust the boy or not. It deemed the boy trustworthy.

Robot: "I am Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, the governments of the world deemed all our kind as threats, we have been hunted ever since. What is your name young man?"

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Um, I'm quirkless, I understand if you hate me because of it, most do."

Optimus: "Why would I dislike you for something you cannot control?"

Izuku's face lit up at the question.

Izuku: "Thank you! Um. What do you mean by 'all your kind'? Are you all not Autobots?"

Optimus coughed up a little more of the blue liquid.

Optimus: "No, we are not. The Autobots are only a faction, as are the Decepticons, our species are known as Cybertronians to most of the universe, though not here, for humans have not developed inter-system travel yet. Our home world of Cybertron was once a great shining place, but after eons of Civil War, it is no longer habitable. The Decepticons originally rose up to secure equality all throughout Cybertron, but they eventually became the darkness they wished to destroy. The Autobots were created to fight them off, but once Cybertron became a shell of itself, the war spread to innocent planets such as Earth. I am not the last Autobot, there are likely millions of us still alive on distant planets in galaxies unreachable to us for now. But now I, the last of the Primes, am dieing, without a successor."

Izuku looked at the bot amazed. When Optimus looked at the boy, he remembered an experiment his old friend Ratchet had once thought of.

Optimus: "How would you like to be able to be a hero young Izuku?"

Izuku nodded furiously at the question.

Optimus: "I have an idea, I don't know if it will work, but if it doesn't, then I'll just die and you'll still be quirkless."

Izuku: "I assume if it works I'll be your successor?"

Optimus chuckled a little.

Optimus: "And a smart one at that."

He reached towards his chest as it shifted and opened. He pulled out a yellow sphere with two handles that had a blue glow from inside, he then placed it next to Izuku. He reached back in to his chest and pulled out a cord.

Optimus: "Put your hand on the Matrix of Leadership."

Izuku did as he was told as Optimus handed him the cord.

Optimus: "This part will hurt a little. I'm going to pump the remaining life energy within my spark along with whatever energon I have left into your heart and circulatory system."

Izuku nodded, knowing what he needed to do. He held the cord out, and jammed it through his own chest. He screamed in pain as he felt the energy flow through him.

Optimus: *Strained* "It is working."

Izuku: *Strained* "Good."

After a few minutes, Izuku was alive, a new being, and Optimus was an empty shell. Izuku looked at his hands, he could feel every little panel on his body. He then reached back out to the Matrix, and it shifted and shrunk so he could hold it. Once he held the handles with both hands, his chest opened up, to show a slot for it. He placed it in, and felt the knowledge beings much older than him enter his mind. His chest cavity closed up, and he walked home. Ready for whatever this new responsibility threw at him.