Sports Festival Pt. 1

The class was sitting in their seats as Aizawa came into the room and started to talk.

Aizawa: "Now that we're all relaxed. Your fight isn't over, the UA Sports Festival is in two weeks"

The class erupted in excited cheers, until Aizawa glared at them to quiet them down again. He then continued to explain how, instead of hero lessons, they'd be given free time to train. He then left the room, and let the next teacher come in.

2 Weeks Later

Izuku was walking towards the middle of the arena alongside the rest of his class. On a raised platform was Midnight. Once the rest of the classes made it out, she called up Katsuki for a speech, which just made the other classes dislike 1-A more. Katsuki walked off the platform, and Midnight spun a wheel, which landed on obstacle course. The students all lined up by the tunnel, but there was a noticeable circle of space around Izuku, who was in the middle of Class 1-A. As Midnight announced the start, he changed into his Vehicle form.

He beeped his horn, and floored it past Todoroki, who had started to freeze the ground. Izuku quickly took first place, but was stopped when a giant tread appeared in front of him. He transformed back and looked up to see the giant Zero Pointer. He quickly shifted into Partial Cybertronian form, and used the wheels, which were next to his heels, to maneuver around it. He soon found out the moment he stopped, let Katsuki get in first.

After a few minutes, he nearly launched himself over a ledge. Quickly thinking, he formed his left arm into am energon powered grappling hook. He fired it at a cable that connected a couple pillars which others were using to get across, and pulled himself to it. He did this a few more times, and finally made it across.

He shifted his hand back to normal as he ran to the next last obstacle, a minefield. He transformed back into vehicle mode and drove as fast as he could to the finish. He saw Katsuki knock Todoroki down, and flew past the stunned boy. Katsuki passed the finish line with Izuku right behind him. Izuku transformed back to Human form and waited for the rest to show up. Tsu and Setsuna were 6th and 8th respectively.

Once the other students arrived, Midnight appeared again and announced that the next event was a cavalry battle. Green Team teamed up, but they needed one more person, that's when Izuku locked eyes with her, the person he feared most, the pink haired terror, Mei Hatsume. She smiled, and he ran. He started looking all over, and saw someone, Tokoyami. He ran over to the bird boy and begged him with fear in his voice.

Izuku: "Tokoyami! Please be on my team. I can't be with Hatsume, she might tinker with me again!"

Tokoyami nodded.

Tokoyami: "It would be rude to refuse a classmate in need. Besides, I wish to see how the Green Team produces such light when there is darkness."

Izuku quickly dragged the boy back to Tsu and Setsuna, and told them he was their last teammate. Tokoyami would be on top, Izuku was in front, and the girls were on the sides. Midnight then declared the start of the battle.

Izuku went into Partial Cybertronian form, Setsuna detached her hands and used them to hold up her and Tsu while Izuku sped around. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to steal headbands from a distance. After 10 minutes, the round ended, with Izuku's team in second place.

Midnight told the students to get lunch and recover a little before the tournament event. Izuku just went to the top floor of the arena and looked down, towards the crowds of people, talking and watching Cementoss build the fighting pad. He heard familiar foot steps behind him.

Izuku: "You know. This happens so much I've accidentally memorized your walking pattern Sosaki."

She chuckled as she sat in a chair next to him.

Shino: "I figured you'd be up here instead of the cafeteria. What you thinking about Midoriya?"

Izuku sighed.

Izuku: "That if any of the Decepticons are watching the festival, Starscream's claims of a new Prime will be confirmed, and I'll have to fight more."

Sosaki placed a hand on his shoulder.

Shino: "Listen. If any Autobots are left on Earth, they may also be seeing this and making the connection between you and Optimus' last location. They will follow you to hell and back. So will I, and your other friends. The heros won't tolerate the tyranny of Megatron either, and we've seen even Starscream, arguably the Decepticon with the biggest ego, run away from heros."

Izuku grinned slightly.

Izuku: "Thank you Sosaki. It means a lot, truly."

Shino: "Shino. Call me Shino."

Izuku looked at her surprised.

Izuku: "What!? Why!?"

Shino: "Because. I feel like we're pretty close, wouldn't you? Yeah sure, Kota hurt his hand on you, but you drove us to the hospital immediately and even calmed me down on the way back. You're also a pretty nice guy to talk to." *Mumbling* "And pretty handsome too."

Izuku pushed the last part, which he heard, aside and spoke again.

Izuku: "If I can call you Shino, then you call me Izuku. You're my best friend, and just about the only person I can talk to without worry." *Mumbling* "And your beautiful."

His voice wasn't as quiet as he thought it was, so Shino also heard his compliment.

Shino: "Back when I was driving you to the dorms a couple weeks ago. I said something about you pouting, when you asked what I said, I lied. What I really said was that you're pretty cute when you pout like you did."

Izuku was stunned. Why was she saying this now? That didn't matter, he decided to reveal his own little thought from that moment.

Izuku: "You know. I also said something like that, when you asked what I said. When you lie, you get this little smile on your face, it's also really cute."

Shino looked shocked, and looked at him. When their eyes met, she could see the feelings going through his robotic eyes.

Shino: "So. Um. Damn this is embarrassing, but, did you mean what you said, Izuku? About me being beautiful."

Izuku: "Did you mean it when you said I was handsome?"

Shino: "Yeah."

Izuku: "There's your answer Shino."

The use of her name pushed her emotions into the driver's seat, as she grabbed his shoulders, brought him close, and place a kiss on his synthetic lips. When she separated, she saw the stunned, yet ecstatic look on his face.

Izuku: "S-so. Are we? CAN we? Um."

Shino sighed.

Shino: "I would love to be with you Izuku."

Izuku kissed her again as Midnight called 1-A to the stands.

Shino: "That's your cue. We'll talk more after the Festival."

Izuku nodded and got up.

Izuku: "See you in a bit Shino."

She nodded as he left the room.