Gran Torino

The class was standing in the train station, waiting for the train. Aizawa took the opportunity to speak up one last time.

Aizawa: "Alright, listen up! You will be treated as students here. Not sidekicks, not pros, students, and you will all do your best to remember."

The Green Team could be seen, slowly raising their hands.

Aizawa: "No, Midoriya cannot drive you three without a hero license, stop asking."

Their hands went back down. Soon the train arrived and they got on. The ride to Yamanashi Prefecture was a couple of hours, and the walk to the address they were given was half an hour.

When they approached the building, they could see cracks in the bricks, and neon sign nearby was hanging from one bent nail. They opened the door to see an old man in a hero suit, laying in a red puddle. Izuku instantly knew the man wasn't dead or dieing, in fact his vitals indicated he was having fun. Just as Tsu and Setsuna were about to panic, he spoke up.

Izuku: "What ever your game is Gran Torino, it won't fool me. Your brain waves suggest you're on the verge of laughter."

A small chuckle could be heard as Torino got up, and Izuku noticed his feet take in air. He had read up on the hero's file, so he quickly called out to his friends.

Izuku: "Green Team! Get down!"

They all dived as Torino started flying around the room at crazy speeds, though Izuku could track him. Izuku stood up.

Torino: "Wrong move kid!"

The man rocketed towards Izuku, who caught the kick he threw.

Izuku: "My name is Izuku Midoriya, or Dekiru Prime, whichever you prefer. Froppy!"

Tsu wrapped her tongue around Torino and flung him upwards, into the ceiling.

Tsu: "Lizardy!"

Setsuna split up her body and charged each peice with 8% of OFA, her new non-harming limit. All her pieces rocketed towards the veteran hero, who dodged all but one. Her fist drilled into his back, but it didn't faze him as he brought in more air and started flying faster.

Torino: "Congrats! You made me stop holding back so much."

He blitzed all three of them, seemingly everywhere at once, yes Izuku could still track him, but he wasn't nearly fast enough to defend himself. They were all defeated in a mere second.

Torino: "Nice moves back there. Got any names for them?"

Izuku: "Tsu, we could call ours Mechanized Marsh Setup."

Tsu: "Sounds great! -kero-"

Setsuna: "Mine could be called. Hmm, let's see. How about Split Barrage!"

I&T&S: "Together, it's the Green Team Special!"

Torino started to laugh.

Torino: "You three are taking this 'Green Team' thing way more seriously than I thought! Good job though. Now get up, it's time we talked."

They did as they were told and followed him over to a couch.

Torino: "I've heard you two know about OFA, why is that? Did Toshinori approve?"

Setsuna: "I told them without asking All Might. OFA is my responsibility now, it's my secret to share with people I trust."

Torino nodded.

Torino: "Good answer. That means you're not focused on being the next All Might, but your own hero. You've separated OFA from All Might completely in your mind other than the fact he gave it to you. Now you, bushy hair, you have a secret too, one similar in severity to OFA, what is it?"

Izuku shook his head.

Izuku: "You're right, but I'm not telling you."

T&S: "And we promised we wouldn't tell anyone either. Green Team for the win!"

Torino grew a deadpan expression at the mention of Green Team.

Torino: "Alright, fine. Now I'm sure you're all hungry, well start training tomorrow, for now just get some food in ya and get plenty of sleep."

They all got up, but Izuku went over to his suitcase instead of the kitchen, and walked back over with a jar of energon, and a small packet.

Setsuna: "What's in with the packet?"

Izuku: "It's supposed to be flavoring, but I'm not sure how well that'll work with energon."

Tsu: "What flavor is it supposed to be? -kero-"

Izuku: "Katsudon!"

He tore open the packet, dumped it's contents into the jar, and swirled it around, mixing it in. He then let it sit for a few minutes, as the packet told him to, and by the time he picked it back up, the other's food was done cooking. Torino walked over and sat at the table, eyeing the energon.

Torino: "What is that stuff you got there?"

Izuku: "My mechanical body makes it so I can't eat food, or else it'll gunk up my systems, this is the only thing I can have that'll sustain me."

He picked up the jar and took a sip of the energon. His eyes lit up in excitement.

Izuku: "It worked! It tastes like Katsudon!"

He quickly drank the rest.

Later, he was sitting up in the bed Torino gave him, looking out the window, his phone vibrated as he got a text. He looked down to see it was from Shino.

Shino❤️: -Hey. Pretty lonely right now, huh? I'm getting ready for bed right now, but I can text for a bit.-

Izuku: -Yeah, it is. Thanks for texting. I love you Shi ❤️.-

Shino❤️: -I love you too Izu ❤️. I hope you have fun and learn a bunch. I have to go now, goodnight.-

Izuku: -Goodnight. Sweet dreams.-

Torino: "Girlfriend?"

Izuku screamed and fell off the bed.

Torino: "You should be sleeping Midoriya. Why are you still up?"

Izuku: "Mechanical body, remember? Don't need sleep to function."

Torino: "Isn't there like a rest mode you could use."

Izuku: ".....yeah."

Torino: "Then do it."

Izuku just nodded and climbed back onto the bed. He plugged his phone in, and entered temporary stasis.