UA

A year had passed since Izuku became a Prime. He had to keep up his act of 'small, fearful, quirkless boy' when he went back to school for the last two months. He even managed to meet All Might, by capturing a man with a slime mutation quirk.

After that day, which was also the day Bakugo had told him to kill himself, Izuku went straight to Bakugo's mom, Mitsuki Bakugo, and showed her several recordings of Katsuki's actions. When he got home he got the scolding and beating of a lifetime. He even tried to attack Izuku before he could leave, but Katsuki got thrown onto a couch. Izuku even taunted him by claiming he'd see him at UA.

Now, that day had come. Due to the recommendation from all four of the WWP, he didn't even have to take a recommendation exam. He used what he could find about UA on the internet to find his classroom, that of Class 1-A.

He opened the door to find quite the sight. Katsuki was being scolded by a boy with glasses and blue tinted hair for having his feet up. Katsuki saw Izuku but didn't say anything. Another person who caught his eye was a girl with dark green hair in the back, who was missing a hand. He went to talk to her.

Izuku: "I apologize if I'm being insensitive, but what happened to your hand?"

???: "Whoa, straight to the point Greeny? It's fine, in fact I think there's something on your back"

Izuku suddenly felt something crawl up his back, he reached back for it, and when he brought it to his face, it was a hand. He gave it back to her.

Izuku: "I would assume this is yours?"

???: "You'd be correct! I'm Setsuna Tokage, who are you Green Bean?"

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Though I guess you're gonna keep calling me Greeny or something."

Setsuna: "Yep! I hope it doesn't stop us from getting along though."

Izuku: "Oh it won't, trust me. I've been called way worse than the color of my hair."

All of a sudden, Setsuna's arm went flying. When it came back it had another green haired girl with it.

Setsuna: "So what's your name Greeny number two?"

???: "Tsuyu Asui. -kero- Why did you bring me over here?"

Setsuna: "Cause we gotta start the Green Team at some point!"

Asui finally noticed both Setsuna's and Izuku's hair colors.

Asui: "-kero- Well if that's that case. My friends call me Tsu. Who are the two of you?"

Izuku and Setsuna introduced themselves to Tsu and they began talking like they were old friends just meeting up again. Slowly the rest of the students started coming in. Eventually all conversation was stopped when a man, who introduced himself as their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, told them all to be quiet, grab PE uniforms, and meet him at a small training area near the building.

Izuku held back behind the other guys so he could scan the uniform since he couldn't exactly put on normal clothes without them getting destroyed when he transformed. He shifted his outer panels to look like the uniform and followed the sound of his classmates' voices. Once he made it outside, he gravitated over to Tsu and Setsuna. Aizawa started speaking but a brown haired girl interrupted him.

???: "But what about orientation? We're gonna miss it!"

Aizawa: "Uraraka, here at UA we're not the best because we follow the educational norm. We let our teachers do what they want to ensure you students are ready for the real world."

Aizawa then had Katsuki throw a ball with an explosion and a pink girl, soon to be known as Mina Ashido, said using their quirks would be fun. Aizawa the made the rule that if they get last place in his apprehension tests, they would be expelled. Uraraka complained, but Aizawa described how life itself is unfair.

The tests started with the 50-meter dash. Izuku turned into his Partial Cybertronian form, he grew 61 cm (2 feet) taller (Now 7 ft 5 in), his joints extended to show some mechanical parts, his eyes started to glow, two of his wheels shifted out of his legs, and his battle mask clamped over his mouth.

(His Battle Mask Is The Metal Thing On His Normal Costume)

He was up against Ashido. She started to secrete acid from her shoes to slide, but that wouldn't do much. Aizawa started the timer and Izuku floored it. He was a full three seconds faster then Ashido. He then walked over to the rest of the Green Team, and waited for the next test, remaining in Partial Cybertronian form.

Small Timeskip

It was the last test, and Izuku was up last. He walked over to the circle, grabbed the ball from Aizawa, shifted his right arm into a sound cannon, put the ball on the end, and fired. The vibration of the sound sent the ball flying a kilometer and a half away. He walked back to Setsuna and Tsu without a word.

He managed to make it into fourth place, just under Setsuna. A girl named Toru Hagakure got last, but then Aizawa said it was a lie to get them to try harder, though Izuku could tell it wasn't by his speech patterns. Aizawa told them to go to the classroom for the rest of the time before lunch and to leave him alone so he could sleep. Ashido got the idea for everyone to introduce themselves. It eventually became Izuku's turn.

Izuku: "I'm Izuku Midoriya. My quirk is Transform. It allows me to transform my body into different mechanical forms, like what I used before. I can even turn into a vehicle. I like heros and my favorite food is Katsudon. Oh and I'm a part of the Green Team!"

Later at Lunch

Izuku sat down next to Tsu and Setsuna, but without a food tray, which sparked the curiosity of both girls.

Tsu: "Say, Midoriya. Why didn't you get any food? -kero-"

Izuku: "I had a big breakfast, so I'm not hungry."

The real reason was that he didn't need to, or couldn't actually. If he did eat, it would gunk up his insides and make a mess of his machinery. He also didn't want to take any chances with his size modulators and T-cog as those were the only things he couldn't replace.

Setsuna: "Fair enough Greeny. Just means less work for Lunch Rush."

This made Izuku envious of the others sitting around him, he'd always wanted to try Lunch Rush's food, but now he couldn't. The other two noticed his dejected mood, and knew there was something more than he wasn't hungry, but they didn't push any further, believing it to be a personal reason like a diet.