𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 ❪ 𝗁𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗇, 𝗌𝗄𝗓 ❫

hyunjin x fem!reader

- HELLOOO MY LOVELIES !

- happy new year !!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate <3

- it's late, but here's my present to you all

- a delicious, smutty, holiday read  ;)

- tysm to From_Heaven666 for the request, I hope you enjoy !

- mhmmm, do you hear me barking for this man ?

- (editing this when I wake up, so bear with errors for a sec pleaassee)

I know the holidays are all about family, but when Hyunjin asked if I wanted to get away from reality this December, and couldn't have screamed "yes !" faster

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I know the holidays are all about family, but when Hyunjin asked if I wanted to get away from reality this December, and couldn't have screamed "yes !" faster.

Because it's now in the later hours nearing December 25th, before me through a frost covered window is a gorgeous lake, the heart of Winter causing the water to become a thick blanket of ice. It looks like something out of a ice-land wonderland – it's settles a calming effect over my mind, the stress of life long gone with my nose deep into another heart-racing small town romance.

However, nothing is beating the feeling of the head of black locks nestled warmly against my stomach, my knitted sweater pulled up and over half of his head. Only his perfectly pouted lips and pointed nose sticks out, his soft scores blending into the air of burning incense and a crackling fireplace.

It's been a little over an house since Hyunjin fell into his nap, my free hand drawing nonsense shapes against his sculp. I've made almost halfway into my book, before there's a deep inhale into the warm air, a soft exhale following and tickling the bare skin it touches, cause a soft giggle to leave my lips.

"That was ticklish."

I can feel Hyunjin's lips contort into a smile, and I assumed he'd fall back asleep, until the tip of his nose poking into my bellybutton has me jumpinh and tossing my book off the couch.

"Hyunjin !"

His chuckles melt into my stomach, his hands coming up to trace patterns against my skin as he looks up at me. It doesn't matter how long we've been together, his beauty will always take my breath away. If his fingers weren't touching me right now, I'd swear he wasn't real.