𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗿 ❪ 𝗒𝗎𝗍𝖺, 𝗇𝖼𝗍 ❫

husband¡yuta x fem¡reader

- requested by @simpforsugawara-san , thank you so much for requesting !

- fluff, suggestive

- I did just watch the japanese movie over drive and yeah, got a little inspo from there hehe

- THIS MAN IS SO FINE IS MAKES ME SICK

Your team's area is filled with silence as they watch the monitor, the anticipation sky-high as they watch your car skid through mud and spin around sharp corners

"Nakamoto is ahead of Kim but just 0.5 seconds, but can she keep it up until the end ?" the commentator's voice rings through the speakers under the gazebo, his words only adding to the nerves.

The only calm person on your team, was your husband; Yuta has never been stressed or nervous once in his life when it came to you racing. Why ? He'd joke around and say it's because you're always a winner in his eyes, and you'd cringe and call him cheesy; but truthfully, he's just never met anyone with your level of skill. Your family has a long line of talented female racers, but you're just a combination of all their skills. You're nothing short of spectacular, a ❝ racer prodigy ❞ , as the public calls you.

"Finish line up ahead !" your little bro Shotaro calls out, his hands clasped over his mouth as he watched his sister's car speed full throttle, scrapes and all, towards the end.

"And she's done it once again !" your time shines on the screen, your team erupting in loud cheers and screams, your time surpassing Kim Mingyu's by a whopping 17 seconds.

"Nakamoto Y/n retains her title as Queen of the Track, and takes home the Rally Racing Asian Cup for the third year in a row !"

Yuta watches you on the screen as your car slows and you take your helmet and ski mask off, the adrenaline clear in your eyes, and the bright smile on your lips making his own turn up in pride.

• • •

"To Team Nakamoto !"

Momo, not only your righthand on the track, but also your best friend, grins as she calls for a cheers in the club that Yuta especially rented out just for you.

Everyone you hold dear to you raises their glasses filled with whatever the hell they want, yours being a simple glass of chilled lemon water.

"You sure I can't your something else babe ?" Yuta leans towards your ear in your lounging positions on the sofa, one of his arms wrapped tightly around your waist, clasping your body against his side. "A sex on the beach maybe ?"

A smirk tugs at your lips, and you lean your head back to rest on the neckrest. Your eyes shine in the numerous lights that dance around the club, your face just looking as perfect as always and it makes Yuta wanna just ravish you right then and there. There's that mischievous look in his eyes he always wears when he says something, but means a completely different thing.