𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝗮𝘀𝘀 ❪ 𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗄, 𝖻𝗍𝗌 ❫

jungkook x fem!reader

- -JIMINSFAVBLACKIE , tysm for requesting ! <3

- ngl I don't know how I content I am with this one, but here it is anyways

- still hope you guys enjoy it though...

- currently unedited

"And that's about it," you regard the newbie, an friendly smile on your face

"And that's about it," you regard the newbie, an friendly smile on your face. "If you need anything, just holler my name, okay ? It's a small shop."

Becca nods curtly without a word, and busies herself behind the counter. My nice act was a mere facade, and it dropped the moment I dropped into the surfboard section where I was completely out of sight from the cranky teen.

My true expression, twisted into annoyance, meets Jihyo's amused expression. "And here I thought you were being nice."

"I smiled at her," my arms cross over my chest. "It's that enough ?"

"I said she could ask for help is need he as well."

"That's literally part of your job Y/n." Jihyo chuckled softly with a flick to the badge pinned to my chest that reads 'Manager'.

To ne fair, the day hadn't gone too bad. She's doing her job well, except she could surely smile a little more at the customers. She also didn't have to make her problem with having a Summer job everyone's problem. I was tense all day, all week really, but the second the glass door swinger open to allow that bunny-toothed smile in, my mood instantly brightened.

My boyfriend tossed me a wide greeting smile, his red lifeguard shorts hugging his deliciously muscular thighs snugly, the yellow whistle dangling in an almost taunting manner between his smooth and glistening with sunscreen chest. He takes a moment by the door to talk to Taehyung by the door, probably requesting for something from the back.

"Holy shit," my brows quick up, eyes darting to my left. "He is hot."

For a spit second I think she's referring to Tae, until I follow her now sparkling gaze. My brows shoot up further, becoming one with my hairline almost. Becca sinks her teeth into her bottom, her eyes hungrily roaming over Kook's toned stature. Apart of me was understanding, because, well, I know he's absolutely stupid hot,

But the other part of me, the much larger part, wanted to gorge her eyes out with her own fingers.

"Oh my God- be cool he's coming over."

I want to laugh with how she straightens out her spin, pushing her boobs out, tucks a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, and plasters on, what she must believe to be a flirtatious smile.

"Hey babe-"

"Welcome to Surf's Up sir !"

Jungkook immediately freezes at the sound of my customers service voice, the pitch an octave higher than my usual. He gives me a weird look, unable to decipher why I was pretending to not know him. Inside I was smirking with a plan cooking up.

"Uh, what-"

"Actually, Becca," I flicked my gaze to the teen, her eyes immediately lighting up. "Why don't you help him !"

My boyfriend's eyebrows furrow, the piercing there jerking in his confusion. Becca wastes no time however, and she swoops in, her hip lightly bumping mine as if telling me to get the hell out of the way. I take a step back, simply give JK an amused gaze, and retreat to Jihyo who was watching the whole scene I the corner by the wetsuits.

"What are you playing at her miss girl ?"

I chuckle deeply. "Shh, I wanna see her reaction to something she's probably never experienced before." I wave a hand, eyes watching excitedly.

"Which is ?"

"Rejection."

They talked for about a minute, Becca rings up his items, packs them with a deliberate slow pace so she could chat his raked with piercings ear off as long as possible. The pained and polite smile Kook is sporting makes me want to burst into laughter. When she hands him his things, I notice he makes to turn and head towards me, until she shoots a hand out to wrap around his bicep.

My shoulders tense, but her touch only lingers on his tanned skin for over a millisecond until he politely twists out of her hold. She most definitely notices his dislike for her action, but plays it off with a forged giggle.

"I was thinking, how about we grab a bite after we both finish work today ?" she tilts her head as she peers up at him through her lashes. "I know a really good place-"

"I'm flattered, miss," a smile begins to spread over my lips. "However, unless you're okay with me girlfriend joining, I think I'll pass."

Stunned; that's the only way to describe Becca's expression. I knew she'd never tasted rejection in her life, so the bitterness that was spreading slowly on her tastebuds, she had no idea how to react to it. Jungkook nods his head once with a curt smile, before striding towards me. Becca's eyes follow him, her shook gaze turning curious as she watches him stand with Ji and I.

"That was very mean of you, babe."

With just a simple word, Becca's brows are high up her forehead, her jaw gaping, and her eyes become slits as they stare me down. Despite his light glare, JK still dips his head down to plant a greeting kiss to my smirking lips.

"Yeah ?" I take a step closer, reveling in the way the newbie launches invisible daggers into my skull. My chest brushes against Kook's.

"Even if it means you get shower, counter, and couch sex tonight ?"

A mix between a gag and gasp sounds behind me, and imagine Jihyo regards me with a disgusted look before stalking off. Instant lust settles into his big browns, and I adore the way his lip ring moves with his smirk. With a delicate hand, Kook rubs his palm against my cheek, and I lean into it with a smug smile.

"You do realise that means no work for you for the next three days, right hun ?" he brushes his thumb across my bottom lip.

I chuckle softly, leaning up to leaving a lingering kiss on his plump lips. "Oh, I'm counting on it Jeon."

𔘓.