🫂 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 (02z, enha)

jay, jake & sunghoon x fem!reader

- poly relationship

- I am currently on my period and wrote this

- also, yn is literally me while on my period lol

- I'm also rewatching tvd and craving my weight in snacks and coffee, so, yeah

- enjoy lovelies !

A blanket of silence fills the kitchen, waiting, until disturbance waltzes in, in a pair of faded blue jeans, a cashmere jersey that definitely didn't come from his closet, and a head of thick, blonde hair.

"Secured the goods !"

Jake drops the single shopping on the island that the other boys sit at, one with hair as white as snow, and the other, jet black.

Jay rummages through everything carefully, mentally running through the list of items he sent Jake to get. Seeing that everything is there, he's able to release a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Jake, ever so chirpy, plops himself in Jay's lap, gracing him with a wink.

With a smile, Jay wraps an arm around him, and quietly pushes the bag to his right, where the third boy sits in his usual, stoic posture.

With the plastic bag now in front of him, Sunghoon's eyes shoot up to meet the other two, wide with a nervous emotion swirling in them.

"Me ? Why does it have to be me ?" he expresses, already making to push the bag back over.

"Yes, you," Jay counters, quick to shove it right back with a stern look in his eyes. "Hoon, it's your turn to give her, her fix."

Sunghoon eyes the bag of snacks and...girl...items. It is his turn to deliver, but that doesn't mean he isn't any less nervous. When it's your time of the month, your sanity goes straight out the window, and it's like you're this feral creature that needs her daily dose of snacks and TVD for a week straight. You also cannot be touched, not once, or you'll deliver the most evil gaze the boy's are sure they'll drop dead from.

"I feel like she hates me."

Jake clicks his tongue, his feet swinging like a little kid on a swing as they dangle over Jay's lap. "She doesn't, and you know she doesn't. She's just...sensitive, right now."

"Especially with it being the second last day," Jay adds. He places a hand over the boy's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze. "She loves you, she loves us all. So just get up there, hand it to her, remind her we're he if she needs anything, and then leave. Simple Hoon, not rocket science."