🔞𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡-𝐧𝐢𝐦 [𝐬.𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐬, 𝐬𝐯𝐭]

s.coups x fem¡reader

- age gap, coups (28) and reader (20)

- use of 'oppa', so if it's cringe you can just replace it with whatever else

- reader is a little bratty

We won the game, and by a fucking long shot too; but what's he doing ?

Giving everyone but me attention.

I scoffed as I watched him at the bar across the pool, laughing loudly and seemingly having a jolly good time with some of the other coaches. I took most of the winning shots... so why wasn't he praising me ?

My gaze left him for a moment, only for it to be met with another, his dark eyes carrying a clear hungry look as he watched me. He seemed older, but it was always a little hard to tell with Asian men.

I smiled; well, only one way to find out.

Leaving the group I was sitting, along with the extremely dull conversation they were having about a some boys they were eying, I made my way over to the bar. I have a cute bikini top on, my bottoms covered by a thin cover up, and the strangers gaze slowly down my figure.

"Hi," I smiled, and he did the same. He's cute with a pretty smile, but he didn't come near Sungcheol in terms of sexiness.

"Hi, can I get you anything ?" he offers, and even though I'm underage in South Korea, i definitely wasn't in South Africa.

"A cosmo would be nice," I say, batting my lashes subtly. He nods slowly, giving my order to the bartender. "thanks..."

"Kun." he holds out his hand, and me, being the eager for attention from him girl i was, took it, and instead of shaking, places it on my bare thigh.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you, oppa."

Kun quircks up a brow, but he doesn't remove his hand. "How old are you exactly ?"

I was about about lean in, bring my lips towards his ear, but I'm stopped by a rather large arm being planted in front of my, his callous hand slapping hard on the bartop.

"Too young for you, so fuck off."

I let out a soft laugh. That's a little rich coming for the 28 year old who absolutely adores fucking me (to be fair i guess, i wouldn't have it any other way).