🫂 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗰𝗲 (yeji, itzy)

yeji x fem!reader

mostly fluff

– a bit of suggestiveness towards the end

– unedited (will edit later)

– SOO EXCITED FOR KILL MY DOUBT

"Enjoying the view ?"

From her seat on the side of the bed, Yeji smiles softly as she stares at your frame thats leaning against the railing of your room balcony.

"I quite am yes." and she is indeed, I mean, how can she not when your bare back, skin looking ever so smooth in the sunlight, is on full display to her.

She appreciates it very much when you turn around, a sly smile on your lips as you lean back on your elbows. Immediately, Yeji's gaze drops down to your bare breasts, her eyes bouncing between the two as if she hadn't admired them many times before.

"Shouldn't I be mad you're your half naked on the balcony where many passersbys could see what's mine ?" she quicrks up one brow, propping up one leg on the bed for her hands to rest around her knee.

Ah, possessive Hwang Yeji is one of your favourites.

You shrug, the action making your tits jiggle slightly. Yeji clenches her jaw, before releasing a huff as she rises from her sear and makes her way towards you. She's slightly taller, hands planted on each side of you, leaning close enough for her nose to brush against yours.

"I should but," shamelessly she drops her head to stare at your chest. "I'll let it pass this one time."

Chuckling softly, you hook a finger under Yeji's chin to tilt her head back up. "Why aren't you sweet."

Your girlfriend's eyes become smaller when she smiles; she leans down to plant her lips against yours. The kiss is slow and sensual, but most of all it was loving; sometimes with Yeji kisses can turn hot and passionate real quick, but this time, you could tell she had a lot on her mind, and she'd rather unload with her words instead of fucking her stress away.

Pulling back, you place one hand on her neck so your thumb can gently stroke her jawline. "Talk to me love."

That's when her smile falters, and her eyes become foggy with tears; they weren't tears of sadness, but of frustration and from the feeling of feeling helpless – because whilst she's here, in beautiful Athens, Greece, her team is working blood, sweat, and tears hard back in Seoul to find a way to clear your names.

"I feel helpless," she let's out a short breath, hands tightly gripping the railings. "I've always wanted to go on a vacation with you, but never in these circumstances. As much as love spending every second with you..."

You smile softly, your thumb quickly coming up to brush away a tear that managed to slip. "But you'd rather be back home to help your team,"

Yeji's bottom lip quivers, because she feels horrible to feel that way, but you fully understand it has nothing to do with you, and more so to do with her pride in being a leader and having a team to look after.

"Yeji don't be upset about how you feel. Even I'd rather you be there, ad dangerous as I know it is, I know you'd feel ten times better being there to help your team out every step of the way."

She nods, her arms encircling your waist to pull you closer towards her. "Yes, because this is my fault. I was careless and got caught, and I should've known better for letting you join us-"

"It was my choice."

"I know," she sighs softly, her tears gone but the heaviness on her heart still remains like before. "But I still should've known better."

A little smirk pulls at the corner of you lips, both your hands now around her neck. "Well, i can be quite persuasive."

Finally, a little laugh escapes her lips. "Mhm, you can indeed."

"The girls got this you know," your hands drop to her tense shoulders, fingers making quick work to massage it all away. Yeji visibly relaxes at your actions.

"Ryujin is an exceptional second in command, and you know it."

Yeji scoff lightly. "She's a cheeky one and your sister, so of course I know it."

"Is that an insult ?" playfully you massage a little rougher, earning a soft groan from your girlfriend who immediately shakes her head with a smile. "Good. The Shin sisters are not to be messed with."

You look away briefly, before realizing it's grown quiet. When you look back at Yeji, her gaze is down and has returned to your chest.

"Want something babe ?"

Yeji looks up, a completely different look in her eyes now; one much darker than before. "Yeah. I've unloaded enough for the horniness to creep in so," she turns gesture towards the bed.

"Clothes off, on the bed. Now please, Ms Shin."