🔞𝐕𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 [𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞, 𝐛𝐩]

jennie x fem¡reader

- smut

- "picture me as thick as thieves with ur ex-wife..."

~~~

Flashback, three days ago...

"Ah, y/n..."

Jennie has her fingers dug deep into the hair on the back of my head, the feeling of my tongue circling and tugging on her hardened nipple edging her closer to her climax.

I drag my free hand along her torso, before reaching her bare pussy.

"God you're soaked Jen," I peer up at her, and her plump lips contort into a broad grin. Jesus this woman will be the death of me...

Her husband's a fucking idiot.

Coating my fingertips with her wetness, I sit up on my knees. Admiring her panting state, her naked body on full display for my visual pleasure, I bring my fingers to my lips. Jennie bites her lip eagerly when I stick my tongue out, and lack off my fingers, relishing her sweetness.

Jennie moans at the sight.

"Fuck you're hot y/n," she sits up abruptly, and pulls me down harshly to smash her already bruised lips against mine.

I've kissed a lot of girls, but fuck, none of them could ever compare to the lips of Jennie Kim.

Gently wrapping my hand around her neck, I push her away and back down, before slowly descending my head closer to her core. I watched the pace of her breathing quicken I'm anticipation, her breasts looking oh so tempting once more,

But another part of he needed some care right now.

The second my tongue flicks out and makes contact with her clit, she lets out a sultry moan, making my own core needy.

I ate her out, slowly, wanting her to remember every second of this moment. The fact that she held out longer than expected just turned me on more.

I wish I could play the moans that left her when she came on repeat, and it only continued as I cleaned her up nicely, not wasting a single drop.

Sitting up, I rub her soft, milky thighs soothingly as she focused on her breaths. I slid her panties back on, and redid her silk rob over her stomach.

Retrieving my sleep clothes my drawers, I begin to leave my bedroom, until I hear her soft voice speak up.

"Y/n, where're you going ?"

Turning back in my doorway, I smile softly at her. "You can have my bed, I'll take the couch," I saw her frown. "It's okay Jen, see you tomorrow morning okay ?"

"Wait," I'm just three steps out my bedroom door when I feel her hands wrap around mine. I swear I saw the stars when i looked down into her big brown eyes. "We can share the bed."

How could I resist a face like hers ?

And so, I changed into my sleepwear, and relaxed into my cotton pillows. Expecting her to just turn her back and sleep, Jennie instead cuddles up to my side. She rests her chin on my shoulder, and wraps her hand in mine tightly.

I told myself I wasn't going to feel anything for her, that this was a one time thing so that we could each get back at our cheating partners,

But when she called my name softly in the dim room, the moonlight shining through my thin curtains serving as the only light, I felt my heart ache.

"I don't want you to take me to Lisa's tomorrow y/n," I furrow my brows.

I lean my head back so I could meet her gaze. She was pouting, and I wanted to suffocate myself with this damn pillow at her cuteness.

"I wanna spend more time with you."

My eyes widen, and my heart picks up in hope. "...what ?"

She sighs softly, cuddling closer as she tilts her head down. I rest my chin on her soft black hair.

"I didn't know I could feel what I'm feeling right now for a girl. These feelings are so much stronger than what I've ever felt before, for any man,"

My breathing hitched in my throat.

"We don't have to toomove fast, but I wanna stay by your side y/n," she looks back up at me, her gaze the strongest I've ever seen. "Can I ? Stay by your side ?"

She's utterly irresistible; cupping her cheek with my hand, I lean down to give her lips a soft kiss. "Of course you can Jennie," I whisper against her lips. "I promise to treat you better than him."

She smiles a toothy grin. "Within this one day alone you already have."

Present day...

"Want me to take a shit on his lawn too ?"

Jennie laughs as she shoves my shoulder playfully. A folder in one hand, she wraps her other around my arm, and we stroll up the gravel steps towards the front door.

I turn my head to look at her. "Ready ?"

Jennie grins in confidence, before pecking my lips. "Ready." And she rings the bell.

I found it a little funny how she rung the doorbell, considering she still kinda lives here. We didn't wait long until the door swung open, rather violently.

"Jennie where the fuck-"

He sees me now, and by the look on his face I could tell he recognized me. Ah, so he knew he was fucking a taken woman ? Asshole.

"Oh, I see Lana told you about me in your little hookup sessions in the apartment three doors down huh." I give him a fake smile.

He was seething at the sight of Jennie's hand on my arm.

"Babe could we hurry this up, we have that lunch with the girls remember ?"

Jennies smiles at me. "Right !" She steps forward to harshly into his chest. "Here, be a star and sign these for me ? Someone from the lawfirm will be around later today to collect them."

"What are these ?"

I furrow my brows at his very stupid question.

Jennie gives him a snare. "I'll drop by later in the week to clean out my stuff, so I'll be keeping my key until then yeah ?"

She doesn't wait for him to answer, and instead she gives him a curt smile before leaving down the steps, me close by her side.

"That was hot, not gonna lie to Jen." I lick my lips, giving her a smirk.

She brings her face closer to mine and smiles. "Yeah ? Wanna show me how hot in the car on the way ?"

My brows shoot up my head, before a excited look settles on my face. "You are naughty Jennie Kim."

She giggles, her hand going down to give my ass a firm squeeze.