🫂𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬 [𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧, 𝐭𝐱𝐭]

taehyun x fem¡reader

- fluff, suggestive

- STREAM 'TEMPTATION' BEBS

~~~

"Maldives, Maldives, MalDIVES !"

Beomgyu, Kai, and y/n cheer together as they skip in the airport, the smell of fresh ocean air already filling their senses.

It was a week before their 'Temptation' comeback, and surprisingly, instead of pushing themselves to the max in training rooms, their manager suprised them to a three day trip in the gorgeous and sunny Maldives.

Feeling absolutely free as they were sure not a soul knew who they were here, Yeonjun drapes an arm over Soobin's shoulders, and plants a smooch to his cheek, effectively making the blonde blush profusely.

Taehyun, now ready to have you glued to his side for these next three days, you suddenly feel his arms wrap around your waist, and he rips you away from your snug spot between his two friends. You land rather harshly against his front, but the feeling seemed to tale your breath away instead of his.

His front was hard and crazy toned, but it was the feeling of his face being nuzzled into your neck as he walked you both forward, that made your eyes roll to the back of your head.

"It feels so good to have you this close,"

You smile, knowing how difficult it is when you spend most of your days in a work environment, leaving no room for alone or affectionate time. It was especially hard this time around, as you were a core lyricist and producer for their new mini album.

This was the first time working with TXT, and it proved to be your most toughest run yet - you had to refrain from so many things, like complimenting him just a tad more than the others, and just completely zoning out as your admired him.

But, now you're here, together, without the burden of work and the public.

You wrap your arm around his, willing him to hold you tighter.

When you all arrived at your little rented house on the beach, everyone drops their bags off in their respective rooms, before Yeonjun and Taehyun get started on dinner. Shockingly the trusted you and Beomgyu to make a bonfire, and the two of you danced around giggling as Kai watched from his seat like a father watching his two children.

Dinner was scrumptious, but Taehyun just couldn't keep his eyes off you as he adored the the smile that was etched on your face as you ate and spoke with so much excitement so his members.

He loved the relationship you had with them, but right now, he just wanted you to himself for a while.

"Alright guys, Soobin and I are gonna take a walk along the beach okay ?" Yeonjun announces, and he stands as Soobin takes his hand.

Taehyun smiles, perfect.

That's when he suddenly stands up, and holds out his hand to you.

Beomgyu suddenly pouts. "Oh not you guys too !"

"I plugged in the ps5," and just like that Beomgyu and Kai are up and sprinting towards the house. Taehyun looks back down at you, smirking. "Come on."

"Where're we going ?" you ask suspiciously, but still standing and taking his hand.

"On an adventure," he winks, and you furrow your brows as he leads you towards the forest.

You two walked through the trees, perfectly content with the quiet atmosphere, just glad to be by each other sides.

Suddenly however, Taehyun stops, and spins you around to face him. Your brows shoot up your forehead, and they momentarily stay their when he leans down and plants his lips to yours, until you submit to him fully, your eyes falling closed and your hands coming up to cup his face

His hands are secure around your waist, until you feel one of them slowly decend, until he's shamelessly cupping one of your ass cheeks through your jean shorts.

He nips at your lips, and honestly you thank the universe everyday for blessing you with a boyfriend that holds the record for best kisser.

He pulls you flush against him, and that's when you can feel just how much he needs you.

You pull away for a breather, but neither of your let go of the death grip you have on each other. "Tae, here ?"

He smiles, eyes filled with lust. "Babe, I'm afraid you'd be far too loud back at the house."

He's cocky, but he was soooo right.