𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗿𝘀 ❪ 𝗒𝖾𝗃𝗂, 𝗂𝗍𝗓𝗒 ❫

yeji x fem!reader

- tagging stormspliter since their request included yeji, so thank you for requesting !

- yeji drives me crazy everyday of the week, and I had a blast writing this hehe.

- this is currently unedited, but I will fix any mistakes later.

- favourite track on kill my doubt ? mines psychic lover !!!!!!

- like, she's so girlfriend without even TRYING.

Despite enjoying the wonderful laughter and celebration around you, you can't help but begin to feel slightly lonely at the head table

Despite enjoying the wonderful laughter and celebration around you, you can't help but begin to feel slightly lonely at the head table. Your wife's seat beside you is empty, Yeji having disappeared without much explanation a while ago.

However, your question gets answered when there's a sudden outburst of applauds to the side, and the double doors are wide open, an ever so charming Hwang Yeji stood in the doorway.

Her new outfit has you salivating even more than her previous one.

For the entirety of the ceremony Yeji had wore a beautiful, regal looking dress. It hugged her curves perfectly, the long, lace sleeves only adding to her natural elegance. She's slightly more bold than you in fashion, so her heels we alot higher than yours. Now however, she's switched out her dress for a fitted white suit and some leather chelsea boots. The straight cut slacks made her legs look longer, and it was clearly evident she wore nothing underneath that buttoned suit jacket by her open upper chest area. The only jewelry she wears is her wedding ring, and a simple silver chain you had gotten her for Christmas last year.

Everything about Yeji has always screamed charming, and so much so that'd she'd play a far better Prince Charming than any man could.

You feel your heart stutter when her gaze finds yours amidst the large crowd of your family and friends. With a smile that gave you goosebumps all over, she makes her way towards you, all the while you notice Ryujin drag a vacant chair to the centre of the dance floor.

Nervous of what's to come, knowing Yeji, you're about to be a mess of bashful smiles and giggles in that matter of minutes.

"Mrs Hwang," once before you, her light brown hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail, Yeji holds out a hand towards you.

Breaking into a huge grin, you take her hand, and allow her to pull you up so that your chest bumps against hers. Your eyes can't help themselves, and without shame, they drop down to peek inside her suit jacket.