🔞 𝗛𝗼𝘁 (winter, aespa)

minjeong x fem!reader

- this one's pretty long sooooo...yeah

- no explanation except miss winter has been bias wrecking hard lately and girl has me gagged.

Even after the coldest shower known to man, you're still damned by the unforgiving Tokyo heatwave that seeps into every possible crack it can find inside your room

It feels like your body is almost immediately coated in sweat the second you leave the cool confinement of your bathroom. Sporting a matching Calvin Klein set of underwear, you clip your wet hair up so that it's not annoyingly hanging over your shoulders. Noticing your return, your girlfriend pulls her a singular earphone from her ear and peers up at you.

"You sure you don't wanna jump in the shower babe ?"

Minjeong narrows her gaze at you, a small smirk adorning her full, pink lips. " Judging by the same frustrated look you're wearing from when you entered the shower, it doesn't really seem it's going to help much." she finishes with a slight laugh.

You hum in agreement despite your grimace at the truth. If the damn maintenance man doesn't stop by for your busted air conditioner tomorrow after weeks of persistence from you and your roommates, you're going to seriously go off on the dean; bro gets paid to fix shit, so why isn't he doing so ?

Heaving a heavy sight that you instantly regret as the exhale of hot air just hangs in the air and seems to almost stick to your skin, your body sags in your desk rolley desk chair. The will to even pick up your oil pastels right now, knowing they'll melt in your hot fingers, the colours staining your skin, is the absolute last thing you wanted to do right now - but Minjeong was here to study, and she did so diligently on your bed with an array of Bio textbooks surrounding her, her laptop propped up to the side, a pen between he teeth as she reads over her written essay on God knows what.

Watching her, you felt obligated to follow her studious ways.

So, readying yourself by gulping down some of the water from your water bottle, you lay out your oil pastels, hit play on your playlist opened on your laptop, you turn to your easel that held your rough sketch of an intricate and evil looking black mamba, and you envision it's eyes to beaming a bright red, and it's scales to glisten sharply after you've scribbled some colour over it.

Minjeong works quietly with her earphones in since her music taste when it comes to studying is completely opposite from yours; while she enjoys something calm like classical music or jazz, you much prefer for the sound of heavy bass and electric guitar to shake the walls of your bedroom.