🫂𝐀𝐦 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 ? [𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐱]

jooheon x fem¡reader

- fluff

~~~

I bite down on my fist, desperately trying to hold in the fit of laughter that was just begging to leave my system.

"But why though ?" Changkyun watches the ride twist ferociously, a screaming Jooheon on board.

I shake my head quickly, willing the laughter to not spill - I knew he was just going on all these rides to impress me, and I would've felt bad for laughing,

But I just couldn't hold back any longer when the ride comes to an end, and my boyfriend steps off, hair tussled by the whiplash, and face as pale as snow.

My laugh rips out straight from my stomach, the sound louder than a horn. Jooheon frowns, and that's when my brother starts to snicker beside me.

"You okay there, Joohoney one hunnit ?" I continue to snicker, not quite able to make my laughter subside just yet.

Changkyun nudges my shoulder with his. "Yah noona, don't be mean and go comfort your boyfriend," he smirks at his older friend. "He might just pass out any second now."

My snickering immediately stops. "Wait, seriously ?"

Jooheon clearly takes offense, his eyes widening. "YAH !"

I hold up my hands in apology, walking closer to him, I pull my hands from my jacket pockets and start gently fixing his hair.

"Seriously though, you okay babe ?"

Immediately i saw how his eyes droop, unable to resist the softness and sincerity of my voice. He pouts, and drops his head on my shoulder. "I died for about five seconds on that death ride jagi, I swear."

I chuckle, wrapping my arms around his waist; I sway us side to side gently. "Well I'm glad you're okay. Wanna get some food now ?"

Jooheon raises his head and smiles broadly, but before he answers someone comes up to us and suddenly gives his butt a kick.

"Waaahhh yah Jooheonie, you okay bro ? I swear I saw you pass out on that thing like, five times !" Minhyuk laughs loudly, pulling faces to taunt Jooheon.

Changkyun comes to stand beside Minhyuk, and he's the first to notice the glare on both mine and Jooheon's faces. "Hyung, chillax a bit before both y/n-noona and Jooheon-hyung personally straps you to that ride themselves and leaves you there for good."

Minhyuk snorts, before noticing the very tempting looks cross our faces. He widens his eyes. "Really ?"

Changkyun snickers, before making Minhyuk turn around with him, and they begin walking towards the food court.

Jooheon takes my hand in his as we follow behind them.

"Jagiya," I look up at him and hum in repsone.

"Am I cool ?"

I furrow my brows at the strange question. He meets my gaze, and I could tell he just wanted an answer.

"The coolest guy I know Honey," he smiles, showing off his dimples, and I reach up on my toes to whisper, "but don't tell Kyunie I said that." and I peck his deep dimple.

He chuckles in clear satisfaction, and leaves my hand to drape his arm over my shoulders, pulling me close to his side. He places a kiss to my head.

"Was there someone who said you weren't cool ?" I asked, looking up at him as we walked.

He hums. "Minhyuk-hyung-"

I didn't let him finish, as I was already gone and making a beeline for Lee Minhyuk.