🔞 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗠𝗲 (taeyong, nct)

taeyong x fem!reader

- I got inspo from a smut I read on tumblr of seungkwan

- it was GOOD

- so yeah, hope you enjoy this ;)

- p.s this man makes me SICK.

You've always been a supportive girlfriend; you attend all the concerts, music shows on your days off from work, and not once have you ever complained about Taeyong's job, because you know how hard he's worked for where he is today, and how much h...

You've always been a supportive girlfriend; you attend all the concerts, music shows on your days off from work, and not once have you ever complained about Taeyong's job, because you know how hard he's worked for where he is today, and how much he loves his job.

But every once in a while, you throw that huge part of yourself out the window.

It's the times when you have to come home to an empty apartment, sleep in a big ass bed all alone, watch boring TV shows that Ty somehow always finds a way to spice up with his jokes - it's the only part of his career that fills you up to the brim with frustration.

Because aside from missing his warmth, and his overall prescence around you, his absence also leaves you sex deprived.

"Fucking tour," you mutter angrily as your eyebrows crease together, your body desiring pleasure that your fingers just aren't bringing you right now.

"Fucking idol career," your middle finger teases your entrance as it circles around it, but honestly you're feeling a little hopeless because no matter how hard you can try and fuck yourself, it'll never compare to Taeyong's slender fingers, lengthy cock, or sinful tongue.

But still, you try; thumb rubbing over your clit, you push one finger in slowly. A soft gasp leaves your lips, and you give yourself some time to feel it, get into it, but - nothing.

"Oh for fuck sakes-"

A sound like a groan mixed with a high-pitched, frustrated, squeel leaves your throat as you roughly flip yourself onto all fours on the queen-sized bed, the black comforter already all messed up because of all the squirming you were doing earlier.

Grabbing Taeyong's pillows, you position the bottom one on it's side underneath you, the edge sending a shiver down your side as it brushed your sensitive clit. The top pillow, the one that still held his delicious scent (and also the one you've been cuddling and sobbing into for the past week), you place where you imagine Ty's head would be as you ride his dick.

All that's left is hearing that raspy, sultry, sexy voice of his that could turn you on like the flip of a switch.

By the time he answers you'd already been riding the pillow harshly, hands gripping the sheets beneath you tightly.