🔞 𝗚𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁 (q, the boyz)

changmin x fem!reader

- nnn themed

- no actual smut, but it's mentioned so mdni !

- anyone else lovin' the cb ? BECAUSE I CERTAINLY AM

- changmin's duality is crazy, that's it.

"I want to make Y/n fail."

Sunwoo, Eric, and Juyeon all simultaneously look up bewildered at the words that just left their friend's mouth.

As serious as ever, Changmin stares back at them without a hint of humour in his voice.

"Uhh," Eric raises a brow warily. "What do you mean dude ?"

With his hands on his hips, Changmin's next words have the guys choking on pure air.

"I want her to want to fuck me so bad she forgets all about Kevin's fifty thousand won prize."

For the most part Changmin was sure he and his sex maniac of a girlfriend would be safe from not participating in NNN (No Nut November). It was happening more than once on a daily basis, and he wasn't complaining – but Kevin just had to offer a crap load of money as a prize to the winner, and if Changmin knows you, you and your notorious competitive streak, he knew you'd agree.

It's been a week, and he's already dying. He feels like he's going through withdrawal. One week without that good pussy and he's feeling like a starved man with no morals.

"I can't do this guys ! Fuck whoever came up with this shit ass challenge !" Changmin throws his hands up, his eyes wide like a true addict; which he is. He's an addict, and you're his one true drug.

"Woah, I thought you were one of the strong ones bro ?" Sunwoo regards his friend, not missing the slight quiver in his hands. He doesn't know if he should be afraid, or amused.

Changmin looks at his friend as if he just grew a third head.

"Strong ? Are you crazy !" He yells out, his voice piercing and desperate. "I'm the furthest thing from strong when it comes to her."

" Kev's party is a dress-up party, right ?" Juyeon speaks for the first time, an idea sparking in his dark eyes.

His friends nod.

"And what video game is Y/n absolutely obsessed with ?"

"Call of Duty." Changmin answers.

"And who's her favourite character ?"

Immediately understanding Juyeon's plan, a broad grin curls onto Changmin's lips.

You are done for.

_ _ _

The next day at Kevin's party...

I've never been one for dressing up, it just wasn't my thing. Neither are parties, and yet, here I am, music booming around the beach house, wearing a Lara Croft costume.

"You know you look hot right ?"

Sakura leans close to speak over the music, both of us refilling out cups with fruity punch.

I take a sip, before tossing her a look, and with the best English accent I can muster up, I say, "Of course I do. I'm Lara Croft."

Sakura laughs next to me with a shoulder bump.

She's really the only person I know here, other than Kevin, but he's more Changmin's friend than mine. Speaking of my boyfriend, where the hell is he ? I turn on my heel to lean against the table. My eyes search through the thick crowd as my hand brings up my cup to pour more of the tequila concoction down my throat. He would've texted me when he arrived, but it's been almost half an hour, surely he's here already. I also have no idea what he's dressed as since he was so insistent on not telling me. So really, what should I be looking for ?

"Holy..." Kura stills beside me, and I furrow my brows at her. Curious, I follow her wide-eyed gaze towards the front of the house.

With a tight throat, my hand squeezes the plastic cup, allowing the contents to spill over and onto the floor. Sakura realizes and quickly grabs a napkin to wipe at my now wet hand, but I couldn't pay attention to anything that wasn't the tall guy standing by the door, dressed as...as...

"Is that Ghost ?"

"Yeah, I wonder..."

My legs move before I even know what's happening. Pushing through bodies, I eventually stop to stand toe-to-toe with the masked man, and although all I see is a pair of dark coffee brown eyes, I know exactly who's face lies beneath.

"Ji Changmin."

I imagine he's sporting that deep dimpled smile as he stares down at me. "Yes baby ?"

"What the fuck is this ?" I raise my brows, eyes slowly regarding his costume. It all felt like... like a plot for your failure. Narrowing my gaze up at him, and at the smirking faces of his friends from behind him, I grab his gloved hand tightly.

"I just got here !"

"Have fun !" Sunwoo hollers out from behind as I drag Changmin out of the house.

If this was his way of getting me horny, then fine, he's won; and he's going to pay for it.

Changmin wrips his Ghost mask off when we're at his car, breathless with sweat decorating his forehead.

"Where are we going ?"

I search every one of his many pockets for his keys. "My apartment since I know Jacob is still back yours probably studying or some shit."

"Okay," he fights to keep the shit-eating grin from his face. "And why ?"

Unlocking his car, I toss the keys on the driver's seat before turning to lean against the open door. I stare up at him with a deadpanned look.

"You clearly want to fuck, no ?"

Changmin raises his hands to hold the straps of his "bulletproof" vest, my gaze dropping to state at his hands, a million unholy thoughts running through my head.

"I don't know what you're talking about babe. I thought we were doing NNN ?"

I scoff, eyes shooting back up to meet his sparkling ones with a scrutinizing flare in mine. "Fuck that, you know exactly what you're doing right now, dressed up as Ghost," looking like a whole dream come true, is what I wanted to add.

Changmin makes to speak, but I quickly cut him off because that familiar feeling settles in my core, telling me it was time to go.

"Now get in the car. We're going to go to mine, where I'm going to ride you until you have not a single drop of cum left in your body."

Changmin suddenly feels gravely faint; but the sound of your door shutting has him scrambling around the car towards the driver's seat, the tent in his pants growing by the second.

𔘓.