🔞 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 (jaerose x reader)

jaehyun (nct) x rosè (bp) x fem¡reader

- polyamorous relationship

- this pairing in general, gives me severe bi-panic

- p.s: IT IS REALLY FUCKING HARD TO WRITE A THREESOME OKAY.

- so pls have mercy, I did my best :,)

You love Mondays

You love Mondays.

As heavily controversial as that statement may be, in your life, Mondays brought so much happiness to you; and why ?

Because it's the one day both you and your two favourite people have the day off from classes. Meaning you could spend all day together in the apartment, tangled in each other's arms and never leaving the comfort of each other's warmth.

Although Jaehyun is out on an emergency errand Taeyong called for, you and Rosè have no problem being cuddled up on the sofa, Friends playing on the TV as you wait for him to return. As the blonde aussie lays behind you, her front pressing against and perfectly molding with your back, her arms secure around your waist, the smile of content on your lips is truly erasable.

"Babe ?"

Humming in response, you feel a little tug from the blonde behind you that has you twisting in your spot to lay flat on your back. Due to the sofa not being the biggest, Rosè swings her long, model leg over your torso, before pushing up to straddle your pelvis.

Both your bodies adorn one of Jaehyun's t-shirts, the fit baggy and comfy, and some simple panties because who the hell wears proper clothes in their house on a off day.

"Random question."

Placing your hands on her lean hips, you grace her with a sideways grin. "Shoot."

Having a day off meant spending time catching up on a lot, because despite living together, your different schedules often have you leaving and returning home at completely opposite times of the day to the point where you sometimes go a whole day without even seeing each other.

This also means, sex is, to all three of your dismay, barely in the cards.

However, you did have some fun this morning, but it was sadly short-lived due to Taeyong calling Jaehyun - poor guy couldn't even reach the orgasm he could practically taste on the tip of his tongue as you gave him head and Rosè sensually massaged his balls.