🔞 𝗦𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 (kai, exo)

kai x reader

- not sure if this is good or not, but I'm posting it anyways lol

- also, are you guys streaming 'Rover' ? cause you should be.

I've always been a righteous person, abiding by the law and striving for justice; but on one chilly and misty night, which can only be described as a horrifying mistake, someone didn't see the ledge of the rooftop and went toppling over, before be...

I've always been a righteous person, abiding by the law and striving for justice; but on one chilly and misty night, which can only be described as a horrifying mistake, someone didn't see the ledge of the rooftop and went toppling over, before being met with the cold  pavement.

Twelve stories. That's how high up we were, and that's how far down he fell. Just in case it wasn't obvious, he died. The last thing I ever wanted was to go on the run with my ex, but he was pleading with me, begging that we disappear instead of him getting charged and being put in a cold an lonely cell.

I loved him, so much – so much, that I couldn't say no, because not only did I know he was only trying trying to defend me from a far too handsy date, I couldn't imagine a life without him. Even if we were broken up.

But I still hear his scream, I still see the alarming flash of fear in his eyes, as if he fell slow motion off of the roof – every night I fall asleep.

I hear it right now in fact; it's piercing my ears, dragging out far longer than it actually was. It's high pitched, and I want to cover my ears but I can't seem to move. It's getting louder, and louder, and louder...

"Y/n !"

It's only when I feel Kai shake me awake and helps me sit up, that I feel how hoarse and sore my throat feels. I was the one screaming.

"Baby I'm here," he says softly, so comforting to my ears that I just melt into his embrace. Laying back against the back seat of his car, that's parked somewhere in the woods, a little away from the open highway, Kai's arms wrap around my shivering frame.

Now, we haven't spoken about what we are right now; it's been a little over a month since the incident, and we've been in and out of motels since. We've shared a bed, held each other until we fell asleep, but that's it. He's kissed my head ever night, like he used to when we were together, but neither of us dared to do more. We were afraid. What if something goes wrong, we get caught, and lose each other fo good.

But, maybe it's because we're in such a enclosed space right now, not much room to put a good amount if distance between us, I was feeling tight inside, and desperately needed a release that can, for just a few moments, make me forget about this whole shitty situation we're in.