𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 ❪ 𝗌𝖾𝗁𝗎𝗇, 𝖾𝗑𝗈 ❫

sehun x fem!reader

- tagging GOATifte since they requested more exo imagines !

- husband sehunnie because... because yeah, because.

- ANGST incoming...

- I cannot explain the feral person I become for this man.

- LIKE BRO IS SCULPTED BY THE GODS HELLO !?

- Oh Sehun, explain urself.

Your jaw clenches when it feels goosebumps raise on your arms, a damned chill in your daughter's room still hanging thick in the air despite having shut the window

Your jaw clenches when it feels goosebumps raise on your arms, a damned chill in your daughter's room still hanging thick in the air despite having shut the window. With her prescious skin paler than it should be, your hands repeat the action of tucking her blankets tightly under her small frame for the fifth time in the last hour.

"Don't suffocate her now hun," Baekhyun's attempt of a lighthearted joke isn't enough for you to crack a smile, and although you feel awful for igniting the little frown that settles on his lips, you can't bring yourself to care enough.

Because all you can really think about, is a) your little girl suffering from a horrible stomach bug that had her retching every possible thing out from her little stomach before you had to rush her to the hospital where they sedated her and have her on some fluids,

And b) your husband of three years, the father of your four year old daughter, your most trusted person, walking out when his family needed him most.

You can still feel the anger and deep disappointment that roughly licked at your insides. The bile that threatened your throat, that pushed tears to eyes as your daughter wailed in pain on the bathroom floor. Never in the twelve long years you were together, had Sehun ever given you a reason to doubt his capability to be a trustworthy partner.

Until now.

You're so immersed in your thoughts, reliving the last 2 hours in your head, that you don't notice the center of your pain pull open the door quietly to enter. It takes your brother jumping to his feet, his military uniform straining against his taut muscles. Everything about the way Chanyeol looked right now screamed rage.

Baekhyun quickly follows, placing a gentle yet firm hand on his husband's forearm. "At ease soldier. This isn't your battle to fight, remember ?" the brunette's voice is just above a gentle whisper, but there was nothing kind in the way his gaze flickers towards Sehun who just stood still in the doorway.

You take a quick moment, figuring out yours words so that you don't just pull your husband aside and throw a plethora of curse words his way.

"Y/n-"