𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❪ 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗇, 𝖾𝗇𝗁𝖺 ❫

figureskater!sunghoon x hockeyplayer!reader

- female reader

- fluff fluff fluffity fluff

- requested by: yangjwn7ilysm , tysm for requesting I hope you enjoy lovely <3

- I wrote this at 4am lol so I'll edit tomorrow (well, later in the day ig) 🥱

- i am constantly being bias wrecked by this park sunghoon and he needs to be stopped

It's nearing midnight as Sunghoon trudges the snowy pathway towards the ice rink, his thick coat keeping only his skin warm, but inside the cold still brushes his bones

It's nearing midnight as Sunghoon trudges the snowy pathway towards the ice rink, his thick coat keeping only his skin warm, but inside the cold still brushes his bones. He's worried. You've been quiet for this whole week, and he stopped believes your excuses of lots of homework and long practice sessions a long time ago.

He knows you better thank you think, even if he's only known you for a month - and to prove just how much, he searches for you in the one place he knows you seel comfort in.

Pushing open the glass doors, he immediately spots a figure down on the ice, skating aimlessly in big circles, unbeknownst to his arrival. Although still worried, the feeling does lessen slightly upon seeing you, and so a small smile tugs at the corner of his lips.

Your turtle neck is pulled high up over your cold, reddening nose, your hands dug deep into your jacket pockets, your mind blank yet ironically swarming with thoughts at the same time. Eyes trained down on the scratched ice, barely blinking, unconsciously one of your legs rise up and rests on the back of your calf, allowing you to glide along on one foot.

"So you do have good balance."

Although completely startled by the new voice, you're still able to be graceful when spinning around to face the source; hockey players, although familier with the ice, are the further thing from graceful.

"Holy shit- dude !" your raised voice echoes throughout the otherwise large, empty arena as you stare wide-eyed at Sunghoon. "What if I slipped and ended up giving the ice a red paint job ?"

Holding back a smile, he shrugs nonchalantly as he steps onto the ice with his much prettier skates; figure skater things I guess. "A red ice rink ? That would be a first."

Your shoulders drop, your eyes follow him closely as he skates slowly around you. "Not funny."

Your arms cross over your chest and you don't make an effort to move, instead just watching him quietly. A little smirk settles on his lips, but you can't quite see the humor in it; in fact, it seems more disappointed.