Chapter 24

~ ~ Chris ~ ~

~ ~ Chris ~ ~

With Beth snuggled up against me, I smiled despite myself.

Her leg shifted across my thigh and stopped just short of my morning wood.

It was a whole mess of wrong, but at that moment, I was running low on caring. Plus, the sleep deprivation over the past few days was turning my brain into mush, making any sense of morality a bit of a challenge.

And with my mind already crowded with thoughts of Nix's mom's D-day coming up fast, and to add to it, Beth's birthday was looming.

As awful as it might sound, I was more worried about Beth's birthday and the inevitable family gathering. Between us, we were like a pair of emotional toddlers trying to play hide-and-seek and failing at the hiding part, our feelings were the giggling giveaway in the room.

Ignoring the sense of dread that now settled on my chest, I shifted my head to catch the time, Nix would be waking soon, although he had been sleeping a little longer since we moved his last feed to later since Beth had been introducing some solids in his lunchtime feeds.

I honestly don't know how I would have managed all this without her. She made me feel like I needed a booster in the IQ department.

Beth's leg moved again and this time she did brush my erection and I sucked in a breath.

"Morning..." her voice was full of sleep.

I pressed a kiss to her head. "Morning."

Beth wriggled up pressed her nose into my throat and sniffed.

I grinned. "Are you smelling me?"

"Hmhmm. I love the way you smell." And then she nibbled on me. "And taste too."

I laughed and she moved to sit up, the sheet falling to reveal her gorgeous curves, but that wasn't enough as she shifted to straddle me and my hands instinctively moved to the top of her thighs.

What a vision... and yeah, now my dick didn't know the difference between morning wood and getting laid.

Beth giggled and leaned in, nuzzling her nose along the stubble of my jaw, inhaling again. Her tongue flicked out and she licked my Adam's apple. "Hmm, you taste good here too... salty."

I laughed louder this time making my Adam's apple bob. "You're a crazy little woman. You know that, right?"

Her head lifted but she was grinning "Why am I crazy?"

"Your sniffing me, licking me and now trying to bite me. Cute though."

She sat up and wiggled her butt over my dick making me groan. "I'm the crazy one huh?" Those dark eyebrows hiked up. "Look, the way I see it, you're just as crazy as me!" She peered down at her chest and pointed out the small purple bruises from my mouth. "One, two, three... do I need to go on Doctor?"