Author Note

👋 Hello to all my current readers and any new ones that have found their way here

I know, boring Authors Note, but just need to get the important stuff out the way so you know what to expect.

And here we are again  Another Age-gap relationship.  We met Dr Chris Chambers in Shattered Hearts - he's Adam's best friend, but you don't need to read that to follow his story.

Note: As well as the obvious romantic nature of the story, there will be scenes of a sexual nature. And it's never my intent to upset or cause distress. Therefore Hit That Back Button, right now if age gap relationships freak you out. (Also please, its for 18+ because if you read any of my other works, the sexual scenes can sometimes be descriptive.)

I would also like to point out, that the female MC is from the South and I've tried to bring through her accent as I love Texan and Southern accents from the US. So there will be little phrases I've remembered from films etc and added in. If I've totally missed the ball on this, then please let me know.  (Some of you already did in Sealed Hearts and I've tried to correct my mistakes)  Chris is not from the South.

Note: 👉🏼 I will try to update weekly, but if life gets in the way, it might slip to two weeks every so often. 😉

🙃 Phew... Now if you're still here then please continue onwards and hopefully enjoy. And lastly this is not only for me but all authors - Telling us you enjoy our story is the best motivator. Most of us do this for free and give our free time to entertain y'alls - so throw an author a bone and comment or hit that vote button.

And final note...I know I can hear you, shut the hell up Chrissy! But if you read the other stories in the Lockwood Series you will will know once I've finished this story we will move onto the next Generation of Lockwood Stories.

* Shoutout * And I would also like throw out a huge thanks to the amazingly talented LNRoberts1   for the beautiful covers for my Lockwood Series and if you haven't checked out her book Fate Interrupted  then seriously give it a read.  Her character Gio is one of my all time fave book boyfriends and trust me I have high standards!

Anyway enough of me waffling. Enjoy ❣️

Chrissy xx