Birthday's Here

Akira's POV

It was the day of my birthday, and I arrived home around 3 in the morning. Eager not to wake Jungkook, I opened the door silently.

Peeping into his room, I found him already sound asleep. I approached him and sat on his bed, gently moving a strand of his hair off his face.

I couldn't resist placing a tender kiss on his temple. I nudged Jungkook a bit, making room for myself on the spacious bed.

Slipping under the covers, I nestled next to him. "He's so hot..." I mumbled, referring to his body temperature, as I snuggled into his chest.

"Hmm..." Jungkook sighed softly, his heavy arm draped over me, creating a sense of warmth and comfort. I smiled, closing my eyes. 

"Gift, huh...? Can't he see that he's the best gift I could ever get?" I chuckled to myself. Together, we drifted off to sleep, wrapped under the warm covers.

The morning sun bathed the room in a soft glow, and I opened my eyes to find Jungkook staring at me.

"Aah! You freaked me out!" I gasped, yelping, and he just smiled, our foreheads touching. "Happy birthday..." He greeted me.

"Happy, huh...?" I deadpanned.

"Aren't you happy? It's your birthday!" Jungkook whined, hugging me and burying his face into my chest. I chuckled, placing my chin on his shoulder.

"No, I'm not quite happy to hit my thirties while you're still in your twenties," I said, amused at the age difference between us.

"I don't mind," Jungkook said, pulling back, and I flicked his nose playfully. "I know," I responded, getting up and stretching my body.

As I put my legs on the floor, I reached for my phone on the table. Messages started flooding in as soon as I turned it on.

"Wow, that's a lot of messages," Jungkook observed, hugging me from behind with his legs entwined with mine, holding onto me like a koala.

'Get off me! You're heavy!!'

Despite my internal protests of his weight, my actions betrayed me as I enjoyed the warmth of the moment.  But the comfort of his embrace made it hard to resist.

I leaned back into Jungkook's embrace, and we both stared at the influx of messages on my phone.

"I've got a lot. Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung, even Si-Hyuk Senpai has messaged. Ugh, should I really reply to all of them?" I mused out loud.

I began typing a message, "I'll let you know how happy I am after I figure out the cost of your gift!" to my father, mother, and brother.

Then, turning to the boys, I sent another message, "I'm one year closer to death. How is that considered happy?"

"Hahaha....." I laughed at my own dark humor, wondering how they would respond to my unconventional take on birthday cheer.

"I'm another year older and still as sexy as ever," I chuckled as I crafted a playful message.

"It's the day I came out of my mom's vagina," I added, injecting a touch of cheekiness into my words.

"You can start showering me with gifts at any time. Go on, I'm waiting," I concluded, 

I sent the messages, imagining the varying reactions from my friends and family on my unconventional birthday expressions.

"Hahah Noona, you're funny," Jungkook laughed as he read my replies and got off the bed. His messy hair only added to his allure.