I'm Half Korea?!

(Author Notes: Hey Awesome Readers, The first two chapters are all about unraveling the layers of my OC's personality. Brace yourselves because, my OC is about to cross paths with none other than Jungkook himself, but that's a story for the upcoming chapters! I appreciate your epic levels of patience as we set the stage for this wild adventure.)

Akira's POV

Window Seats and World Domination. 

You know you're making it big when your office is practically scraping the clouds. None of those sad cubicles for me, oh no! I've got a corner office with not one but two windows. 

Jackpot! 

Because, let's be honest, having a view of the outside world is like having a backstage pass to life. Here I am, Akira, comfortably stationed in my corner office, typing away on my computer with all the authority of a senior executive. 

For those not in the know, that's the "C-Suite" life – Chief Executive Officer (CEO), baby! Yep, that's me, the big boss. 

*Knock Knock*

I pause for a moment and then decide, "Come in." The doors creak open, and in walks my unemotional and ever-efficient assistant, Cheol-Han. 

Dude's practically a robot, but he's good at what he does. And what he just did? He found the guy who dragged me into this world. 

"Finally..." I sigh, sinking back into my executive chair. Cheol-Han, ever the professional, jumps straight to the point. "Should we dispose of him?" he asks. 

I rise from my throne (er, chair) and strut over to the window, hands stuffed casually into my pockets. "Dispose of him? Oh, we're not just stopping there." 

This is the CEO Chronicles, and we're about to take this story to a whole new level.

"This is not my room..." I mutter to myself, looking around at the opulence that surrounds me. It was a temporary arrangement, a mere fill-in until my younger brother came of age. 

'How amusing,' I think, with a sarcastic chuckle. The concept of something being truly 'mine' seems to be an alien notion. "Sorry...?" My secretary glances at me with indifference. 

"Nothing," I reply, dismissing the fleeting moment of self-reflection. I'm just the step-daughter, the current 'temporary' CEO of Ae-on Group. 

On the surface, we parade as a leading young business company in Japan, but peel back that shiny exterior, and you'll find we're a force to be reckoned with in the underworld. 

My mother and I hailed from a humble background, struggling to make ends meet. She played the role of both parents after my so-called 'father' abandoned us, leaving her to raise me alone. 

At the tender age of 18, disowned by her own parents for having me, my mother, Aeyon Rei, Japanese (formerly Rei Mukami), ventured into the diverse world of freelance photography. 

Her lens captured everything from criminal activity to high-end fashion models. And here I am, her daughter, thrust into the world of corporate intrigue and underworld dealings. 

The Underworld Cinderella, if you will, living in a world that's as complex as it is glamorous.

My mother's story takes a dark turn in the dimly lit underworld when, armed only with her camera, she stumbles upon Aeyon Kangjeon's illegal dealings. 

Little did she know that capturing those nefarious moments would draw the attention of the very man she sought to expose. 

The stakes skyrocket as she finds herself in a daring escape, leaping off a building, narrowly escaping death's grasp, and gripping onto a light post, dangling on the edge of oblivion.