A Storm

In the underworld, the next few days unfolded with an unsettling calm before a storm. 

The news of one of the Jinsu's Clan's major drug houses catching fire had sent shockwaves through the criminal networks. 

To make matters worse, they happened to be business partners with the Ayeon family, and the blame was starting to shift towards Akira.

Akira's POV

Cheol-Han, a key member of my life, approached me with a grave expression. "Boss we've got a problem," he began cautiously.

"What happened?" I furrowed my brows, a sense of foreboding settling in.

"The Jinsu's clan's drug house is in ruins, and rumors are spreading that we had a hand in it. Our reputation is on the line," Cheol-Han explained, concern evident in his voice.

"So, they're trying to pin this on us." My eyes narrowed in realization. Cheol-Han nodded, "It seems that way. That slipper bastard Jinsu Hyunjin is seizing the opportunity to undermine us."

As the Ayeon gangsters  gathered in our clandestine meeting room, the atmosphere was thick with tension. 

Joon-Ho the head bodyguard voiced his concerns, "Akira, this is bad. If we don't act fast, our credibility in the underworld will be tarnished."

I sighed, an invisible weight pressing down on my shoulders. 

"I need you to find out who's behind this and clear our name. Cheol-Han, Joon-Ho, and I want you to find it by this weekend strengthen our defenses – we can't afford any more setbacks."

Suspicion and paranoia gripped the room, and I could feel my own family members in danger. The pressure was palpable and I considered the worst possibility that could fall the Ayeon family.

A Few Days Later,

"Akira!!" My secretary banged the door open. He was breathless and the use of my first name made me realize that it was something not good.

Cheol-Han's phone pinged, and as he showed me the message, a wave of tension filled the room. "Our client... rejected the plans."

My jaw tightened, the weight of the setback hitting me. "Why? We're in the final stages!"#

Cheol-Han hesitated before delivering the next blow, "Not only that, but it seems the plans got leaked."

"Leaked? How is that even possible? Who in the hell did this?!!" My eyes widened with disbelief. Cheol-Han looked just as perplexed as I felt. 

"I don't know how it happened. Everything was secure." He replied warily. "Find out," I demanded, urgency lacing my tone. "I want to know who's responsible for this mess."

He nodded, rushing back inside to investigate. 

As the blame entirely fell on me, I family braced for a storm that threatened not just our operations but the very foundation of our existence in the treacherous world of the underworld.

Later that evening, I gathered the guards of our mafia for a serious talk. "Someone has betrayed us," I declared, eyes scanning the faces before me. 

"And I won't rest until we find out who it is. We're a family, and betrayal will not be tolerated." The atmosphere in the room was thick with tension as news of a leaked project plan spread like wildfire. 

In my office room, I seethed with anger, pacing back and forth as I unleashed my fury on her subordinates.

"What the hell happened? How did our damn project plan end up in the hands of our rivals?" I bellowed, my voice cutting through the room.