Happy New Year

Normal POV

Jungkook, saddened by the turn of events at Akira's place, found solace in the warmth of his parents house.

As he arrived, his mother was initially surprised, but her face quickly softened into a warm smile as she warmly hugged him.

"I'm Sorry for coming home unannounced Mother," Jungkook apologized, feeling a sense of comfort in her embrace.

"What nonsense. It's actually great that you're home," his mother reassured him, patting his back affectionately.

"Hey long time no see, looks like even you came back home for the holidays."

Jungkook's brother greeted him and he couldn't help but feel a sense of relief in being surrounded by the familiarity of his family.

A Few Days Later,

As the year came to an end and the New Year arrived, Jungkook declared, "I'm going to get drunk all day today."

"Yeah!" his older brother agreed enthusiastically, and they settled down in the cozy living room.

It seemed like a good idea to kick off the new year with a bit of celebration and perhaps a way to drown the sorrows of the recent events.

The living room became the scene of their impromptu New Year's celebration. "Cheers!!" Bottles clinked as they raised their glasses, toasting to new beginnings.

Laughter echoed through the house as they shared stories and reminisced about the past.

Jungkook's mother and father, while concerned about their son's state of mind, joined in the festivities to lift his spirits.

The rest of the family joined in to enjoy the impromptu New Year's party, adding to the lively atmosphere.

Jungkook's older brother, already a bit drunk, decided to stir up some playful banter.

"Hey, lil bro, you're popular, aren't you?" He asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Hmm.. yeah why?" Jungkook, still relatively stable, chuckled and admitted to his popularity.

His brother, now thoroughly inebriated, continued with a teasing grin, "So, do you sleep around?"

Before Jungkook could respond, "Is this the type of conversation you make with your younger brother?!" Mama Jungkook swiftly intervened, smacking the older brother.

"Whaaa? He's not as innocent as he looks," the older brother groaned, earning a scolding from Mama.

Jungkook sweatdropped at his brother's antics and shook his head, continuing to drink and engage in conversation with his father.

"You angel-like devil, I know you're dating that hot CEO, and I'll prove it! Give me that goddamn phone!" His brother exclaimed, officially crossing the line into drunken territory.

He stumbled over to Jungkook, attempting to snatch his phone and called someone. "Come on, stop it!" Mama scolded, trying to rein in her drunk son.

Despite the chaos, Jungkook's family seemed to be having a good time, sharing laughs and creating memories on the first day of the New Year.

Little did he know that the family celebration would bring unexpected surprises and a sense of unity that would carry them into the new chapter of the year.

*Ring Ring*

"Who the hell?!" On the other side of the call, Akira was forcefully awakened from her New Year slumber. She picked up the phone, her voice calm, "What is it?"

Jungkook's brother, in a drunken excitement, cheered, "Oh, she picked up!" He handed the phone to Jungkook, who looked at him confused and asked,

"Who?"