Finally

Akira's POV

"Noona...?" Jungkook called, looking out of my private plane.

"Hm?" I hummed, not looking away from my documents.

"I thought we were going on a vacation?" He asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"We are," I replied, still engrossed in my work.

"Then why are you working?!" He exclaimed, frustrated, and I chuckled. "Sorry, sorry, I'm almost done," I said, trying to reassure him.

He sighed, looking out of the plane. We sat in silence for a while, the hum of the plane filling the air. Eventually, the plane came to a stop.

"Finalize this with the clients," I instructed, handing Cheol-Han the documents. He nodded, and we delved into discussions about the work

Jungkook got off the plane first, his eyes widening as he spotted a sleek black Bugatti La Voiture Noire waiting for us.

Excitement flickered in his eyes. "Is that a Bugatti?" he asked, awe in his voice.

I nodded, approaching him as the plane left us all alone on the takeoff place. "Where are we? Where are we going?" he asked, his curiosity palpable.

As we walked towards the luxurious car, I unlocked it with the button on the keys, and a smirk played on my lips. 

"In Japan, we're going to my villa," I announced, and both of us got into the luxurious car. I took the driver's seat, and Jungkook struggled with his seatbelt.

"Let me..." I said, moving closer to him. Our faces were so near that I could almost feel the tension in the air, the desire palpable. 

'I'm barely holding myself back, I'm afraid I'll jump on him.' 

I pulled back and quickly exiting the car to go to his side.

I opened the door and checked the seatbelt. As I worked on it, Jungkook tucked my hair behind my ears, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

"Noona, do you--" I interrupted Jungkook with a kiss, silencing his usual question that often remained unanswered. "I do," I affirmed, gazing into his eyes. 

"Whatever it is, I do," I reassured him, and he eagerly pulled me inside, settling me onto his lap as he shut the door.

"Noona, I--" he began again, but this time, I beat him to the punch. "I love you, Jungkook," I confessed, cupping his cheeks in my hands. 

He looked at me, tears welling up in his eyes, and nuzzled into my palms.

"A-Akira, wh-what took you so long...." his voice cracked, trailed off, filled with a mixture of emotions. I chuckled softly, wiping away the tears from his cheeks.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered, but before I could say more, Jungkook kissed me passionately. His lips pressed against mine with an intensity that spoke of longing and desire.