I 'WILL' Wreck You

Akira's POV

Time Skip~~~

November

The night was ablaze with lights and music as I entered the HYBE Labels company party

The night was ablaze with lights and music as I entered the HYBE Labels company party. Despite being in the same house, Jungkook and I had arrived separately due to our different schedules. 

The energetic atmosphere hit me as soon as I stepped in, with all the boy band groups from the company present.

Suddenly, amidst the festivities, I spotted the unmistakable figure of Bang PD, the CEO, thoroughly enjoying himself. 

His eyes lit up when he noticed me, and he cheered, "Look who's finally here, Ayeon Akira, our infamous head of the Board!"

Before I could react, Bang PD, in his slightly intoxicated state, clung onto me and began dragging me away. 

I groaned inwardly but played along with his drunk whims. "Well, well, Senpai... aren't you the life of the party!" I teased, trying to match his playful energy.

"Akira, my dear, we've been waiting for you to grace us with your presence." He chuckled, slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"I'm here, aren't I? Now, what mischief have you been up to?" I rolled my eyes with a smirk. "Oh, you have no idea. Follow me, I'll show you." He leaned in with a conspiratorial grin. 

As he led me through the lively crowd, various members of the k-pop groups of the company waved and greeted me. Bang PD, ever the showman, proudly presented me to everyone we passed. 

I exchanged greetings and smiles, amused by the jovial atmosphere. As we reached the heart of the party, Bang PD raised his glass. 

"To success, to music, and to the brilliant minds that make it happen!" The room echoed with cheers as everyone joined in the toast.

Amidst the celebration, Bang PD leaned closer, his tone more confidential. "You know, Akira, you should let loose a bit. Enjoy the party, dance, have some fun!"

I chuckled. "Maybe later. I've got to maintain my reputation as the 'infamous head of the Board,' after all."

"Fair enough!"He laughed heartily, appreciating my wit and we shared a laugh.