Let's Start

Akira's POV

The night pressed on, and we stumbled our way back home. Jungkook, completely drunk, began talking gibberish. "You know, I've always wondered why cats don't like watermelon."

"That doesn't make sense at all." Determined not to leave him alone, I guided him to help sthe bed, but our coordination failed us, and we both tumbled onto it.

Jungkook, now towering over me, grinned, "Hey, you're pretty. Did anyone ever tell you that?"

"Come on, Jungkook, let's get you to bed." I chuckled nervously, attempting to deflect his attention. As he leaned in for a kiss, I gently pulled him back. "Not now, Jungkook, no."

Suddenly, he started sobbing, his words barely coherent. "Do you... do you hate me now? Just because I hit your friend?"

I cupped his cheeks assuring, "No, Jungkook, I don't hate you."

"Then why are you pushing me away?" He whined rubbing our cheeks and I smiled patting his head. "That's cause you're drunk..."

"If you don't hate me kiss me... Noona."

In an attempt to reassure him, I leaned in and kissed him, hoping the gesture would convey what words couldn't express.

In the beginning, I hesitated, resisting the intoxicating pull of the moment. But as he kissed me back, I found myself giving in, reciprocating his kiss. 

Jungkook grunted, his movements becoming bolder as he rubbed himself between my legs. His kisses intensified, filled with desire and urgency. 

His hands roamed over my body, uncertain and eager, not quite sure where to place them.

"Akira.... " He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me up as tongues slid past lips, exploring, searching, tasting, duelling.

"Want you..." he whispered against my lips, hips starting to rock against mine, his eyes sliding closed.

"Want to fuck you....." Jungkook mumbled again kissing my neck. "Not like this Jungkook, not tonight."  I said as he broke off, trailing kisses along my jaw. 

"Noona..." He looked at me with puppy eyes and, 

*Snap*

(A/N: And here we have the unmistakable sound of Akira's rationality throwing in the towel)

Before he could finish, I wrapped my hand around his neck. With rough motions, I pulled Jeon Jungkook's head down, and the two of us started kissing again.

"Mmhmp!! hngh... ha...Ngh.. mngh..ungh..." I was pinned onto the bed and smooched for a long while. I moaned and pulled back to look at Jungkook.  

I locked eyes with the younger man and gasped, realizing the unmistakable desire etched on his face. In that instant, a crystal-clear revelation hit me: I'm fucked.

Jungkook's black eyes were dark and dilated with lust, his lips parted, and kissed me, his hands held my neck firmly.

"MMhm...Uhm...." My moans were getting muffled and my legs were spread to accommodate the very obvious erection tenting his pants.

"Hmm~~ You always taste so sweet...." Locking his grip around my throat, Jungkook's tongue swam into my mouth, sucking on my thin lips as his hold kept me firmly in place. 

My arms hung aside baring no resistance to the man's touch. "Fuck, Akira... I can't wait!!" Jungkook abruptly halted the kiss and stripped off his shirt, pants, and underwear. 

Then, with a burst of misplaced aggression, he tried to yank my dress off, but it stubbornly clung to me. 

Reacting instinctively, I smacked him, and the drunken haze seemed to clear momentarily.