Home

Season 3, Episode: 10

"Now you said you found Tyreese's group here?" Glenn asked as he drew on the ground a small map with a white chalk. "Yeah. He thought he came through here." Carl points, "Means there's another breach. Okay. The whole front of the prison is unsecure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn informs us, ever since last night, the group has been on edge. Rick went his own way as Glenn took charge.

"Why are we even so sure he's going to attack? Maybe you scared him off?" Beth suggested. "He had fish tank full of heads. Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming." Michonne says, "We should hit him now. He won't be expecting it. We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head. You know where his apartment is. You and I could end this tonight." Glenn stands up and walks up to Michonne as she nods. "He didn't know you were coming last time and look what happened. You were almost killed. Daryl was captured. And you and Maggie were almost executed." Hershel stops Glenn.

He stays quiet as Maggie leaves, "All right. We'll stay put. We're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand. Carl, you and I will go down to the tombs. We need to figure out where the breach is." Glenn says and then looks around, "Who's on watch?" He asked as no one said anything. "Dammit." he mumbled as he walked out, I sighed and followed him.

"Glenn." I said as he continue to walk, "Glenn just stop." I loudly said as I grabbed his arm as we were now on the yard. "You need to calm down." "How can I stay calm, Y/N! Rick is loosing his mind, we aren't doing anything so someone has to take charge." He sternly says.

"And your right but you need to calm down, we are all doing a part. Your my best friend and I dont want you loosing your mind too." I said in worry as he relaxed. "Im trying...its just, I want us to be ready." "And we will be. You go with Carl, I'll stay on watch." I said as he grabs my shoulder with a smile, "Be careful" "You too."

______

I was left the tower post as I walked around the field and saw Michonne from afar near a tilted police car, "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked as I walked towards her, "Good, thank you for the pills. They helped." She says and I smile, "Of course, if there's anything else you can always tell me." "Thanks, sorry about your group. It seems complicated."

"All because of the Governor...we lost people, Daryl's gone, Rick is loosing it..." I sighed as she listened. "But when are things ever easy? But atleast we met you." "..me?" "You helped saved Glenn and Maggie, you returned the formula, took care of Andrea. So thank you." I smiled as she was taken back but nodded as I could see a small smile.

"I also wanted to say sorry about Andrea, it must be hard fighting against her." "It is...shes just naive to see what the Governor is doing to her." She sighs, we then heard gunshots, Michonne pulled me behind the car as I grabbed my gun.

"Its him, the governor," She says as we started to shoot, I looked up at tower and saw someone which wasn't one of ours. I steady my aimed as I shot them dead, the shooting quiet down when a truck rammed through the gates and stopped in the middle of the field. "Why is it just there?" I whispered as the back door flew open and a bunch of walkers rolled out.

"Hershel! He's on the ground." Michonne yelled as she points, "Lets go!" We both ran as I kept shooting while Michonne used her katana. We saw Glenns car as he helped Hershel up, "I'll drive." I said as Michonne helped Glenn put Hershel in the car.

I roll down the window as I continued to shoot the walkers and once they were all in, I drove back to the prison. "You okay?" Maggie asked Hershel as she helped him out, "Yes, baby." he reassured her as we catches our breaths and looked at the field which was now with walkers.

We were back in the prison, Rick came in and my eyes widen when I saw Daryl and Merle entered. Daryl and I made eye contact as I couldn't help but smile feeling relief but knew it wasn't the time to talk to him. The tensions was high as Glenn glared at Merle while Daryl stood in front of him as we discussed our next plans.