The Suicide King

Season 3, Episode: 9

"It's not a deep cut but you still needed stitches." I said as I wrapped Sasha's arm with a bandage, while Hershel stitch up the man's leg . "Thank you, Im sorry about last night, its been hard." She sighs and I look at her. "Don't worry, from the looks of it...you guys been through a lot. How about we start over? I'm Y/N." I smiled as I held my hand out, "Sasha." She smiled. "Im glad were all in the same page. Thats Allen and his son, Ben." Tyreese introduces them as we nod.

Beth walks in with Judith in her hands, "How old is the baby?" Sasha asks, "Barely a week." Hershel reponds. "To be honest, we never thought we'd see another baby." Sasha walks up to her and looks at Judith, "Beautiful." "Thanks." Beth says as she prepares the milk, "How are you feeling?" she asks. "Oh, she's not mine." Beth quickly says. "Where's the mother?" Sasha asks, "She didnt make it." I answered, "Im sorry.."

"Man, you people have been through the mill." Tyreese says as Beth and Carl left the cafeteria. "We've all been through a lot, im sorry about your wife." I looked towards Allen as he looks down. "We will make sure she has a proper burial." I continued as Tyreese smiles and places his hand on my shoulder. "Thank you. I must be the first brother in history to break into prison." "Makes me the first white boy that didn't want to break out." Axel jokes as he hands Tyreese a bowl of soup as we smiled.

"Tyreese. Like I said, we have a much larger group. A close-knit group. I wouldn't get too comfortable here." Hershel warns as he grabs his crutches. "We wouldn't be a problem. Please, you can see what kind of people we are." Tyreese says as Hershel leaves, "You are good people, we know that. Again its not our choice but...we will put in a good word." I reassured them, "Thank you." Sasha mumbles as I nod and Carl closes the gate.

_____________

"Do you think my dad will let them stay?" Carl asked as walked around the gates, "Hmm...I hope so, they're good people and it'll be nice to have more people, what do you think?" I asked him. "I like them, my dad will like them too."  "Me too." I smiled as we continued to walk around as I kept my thoughts to myself. "What's wrong?" Carl snapped me out, "Nothing, why?" I played it off as he observed me.

"I know you more than you think. Ever since the Quarry." He says as I smile and pull his hat down. "Just worried. It's been days, hope everyone is okay..."   "You told me not to think like that remember. They...they will come back, safe." Carl smiles as he fixed his hat, I smiled down at him. "You're right...looks like you had a good teacher." "Eh, she's okay." "Carl." "I'm kidding!" He laughs as I smiled, the fun was cut short when we heard a car engine from a far. "Is it them?" Carl asked as we looked at the direction of the sound. "Sure is." I smiled and opened the first gate while Carl opens the second gate.

The cars stops as they entered, "Drive 'em up. I'll meet you there." Rick says as he gets out the car and the car drives up. I looked around and saw no sign of Daryl's bike, Rick hugged Carl as I walked up to him. "Where's Daryl? Is he okay?" I asked and he looks at me with an upset expression.

"It's all right. He's alive. We ran into his brother." "Merle? He's alive?" I asked in shock and he nods. "They...uh, they left." "But he's coming back...right?" I asked with a small smile and he shook his head. "What do you mean no..?" I whispered as I felt my heart crush.

He didn't say anything but understood my pain as he pulled me into a hug, "And Oscar?" Carl asked. "No." Rick says, Carl understood as he closed the gate and we walked up back to the yard. "I can tell Carol." Rick suggested and I shook my head, "I'll do it." I mumbled as he nods.

I walk towards Carol as she immediately knew. "Daryl left..?" Carol mumbled as I held her without saying a word. She tears up as I rub her back, looking up so I wouldn't cry.