ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7

Start from the beginning

Mrs Jeon: Hope why are you so late? And where is that Brat?

Jhope: Aunt you know you should not shout. And I was late because of traffic. And ab..ou...t H..im

Mrs Jeon: About Him What? Spill the truth fast hobi

Jhope: Ac--tu-ally he is. I mean Yes Aunt he is joining us 

Flashback

Jhope'sPov

After doctor said his body was not responding everyone was so worried for him because he never gets injured mainly and his recovery rate is also high so they were in Dilemma should they inform his family or not. Because he never share this type of information more. But then again Doctor informed his  body is still not responding.

Next day

I and Jin hyung were there in Jungkook's room when Jungkook made some movements making us alert. I immediately called doctors and Jin hyung stayed with him. Doctor's checked him and informed he is out of coma, and blood and oxygen flow towards brain is normal now. But he will still take some hours to regain his conscious. Till now all members were in hospital, I was continuously receiving calls from Jay Hyung and mom even Jungkook's mobile was vibrating the all time, so everyone forced me to attend the event and inform them that, he is little injured so doctors suggested him to rest. That's the reason I am alone here, but when I landed in Busan I got call from Mingyu, he informed Jungkook is awake now and not to tell anything at family he will be there in some hours. Now I was in relief.

Mrs Jeon: And when next year in their kids birthday celebration. (Angrily)

Jhope: Today Aunt I promise today. Mingyu just informed him about the meeting in breakfast at the last moment and it was very important so he is coming in few hours ( I lied)

Mrs Jeon: He definately needs some beating from me.

Yn's Pov

Ari's brother is dedicated to his work my god. I really want to be like him, I wish I could meet him once. Then I helped Aunty in kitchen also i made some rice potato pops for everyone. Then the guests arrived, Ji-eun unnie was really looking so beautiful. 

Then I, Ari and Jhope oppa went in Ari's room and had too much fun

Then I, Ari and Jhope oppa went in Ari's room and had too much fun. We played some games and talked a lot. Then we all had our lunch. Suddenly my phone started ringing and even oppa's phone also started ringing at the same time, so he went in garden's direction And just stayed outside Ari's bedroom. It was my house owners.

Yn: Hello sir Good Afternoon.

Owner: Hey child I actually want to talk to you urgently can you please come home now.

Yn: But sir i am not at home now.

Owner: Can we meet in your cafe then.

Yn: Okay sir . I will be there in half an hour.

So I informed Ari about it and decided to leave I thought I would be able to talk to sunshine oppa  but he was not to be found so I just left hurriedly.

Jhope's Pov

Jungkook just called me and asked me to meet him in garden. There I asked him about his health and even informed about all the lies I told. Then we went inside. 

Jungkook's Pov

As I  entered inside the living room everyone's attention was attracted towards me to So,

As I  entered inside the living room everyone's attention was attracted towards me to So, ..

Jungkook: Hello ladies and Gentleman Sorry for being late actually I got a urgent meeting in the morning.

To which everyone smiled towards me to which I nod my head. And then we discussed about the wedding. It was fixed in the next month. 

Jhope's Pov

As I came inside I was not able to spot Yn. So I asked Ari.

Ari: Actually oppa she got some important work so she had to leave. She searched for you but didn't find so left.

Jhope: That's fine. 

We didn't even share our numbers next time I will meet her I will definately do that first.

WHEN WILL YN'S WISH TO MEET ARI'S BROTHER WILL COME TRUE? WILL IT COME OR NOT?

WILL JHOPE OPPA ALSO FALL FOR YN?

WHY DID THE HOUSE OWNER MUST HAVE CALLED YN?

IN NEXT CHAPTER OUR JUNGKOOK WILL FINALLY SEE HIS PRINCESS

TO KNOW  WHERE & HOW STAY TUNED

IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER DO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT.

𝕭𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖍𝖆𝖊 💜