PART 49: BLACK PYTHON IS?

Author's POV:
It has been past six hours by now, and taehyung's femur bone operation was done already, but he hadn't gained concious, Jungkook and Jin decided not to inform their grandma about what happened or she'll be more worried.

On the other side, y/n's eyes were swelled due to crying badly. Rosé had given her shoulder, arms, and her all attention to y/n.

"Let's get your face washed, y/n! Enough crying, he's out of danger," Rosé stood up, pulling y/n by her hands, insisting her to stand on her feet.

Y/n's condition was sensitive right now. Her body was weakened because of losing energy on stressing herself and crying.

She somehow stood up on feet and strolled leaning against Rosé. Rosé took her to the restroom.

Rosé waited outside as y/n stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself, remembering how Taehyung saved her life and sacrificed himself for her.

She started hiccuping, and with a light sniff, she burst in tears. Slowly turning her face upwards, she discerned the changes in the mirror.

The mirror showed her herself, but yet not in the condition she was standing in. The person standing in front of her in the mirror, she was wearing a princess line, setting the corset around her chest with light anger wrinkles on her forehead.

Behind her, the room was luxuriously old, with a solid wooden floor and unique old style bed with some other furniture. Y/n rubbed her eyes, thinking it was her brain playing games with her.

Only to see everything as it is yet again, y/n gulped hard with a shocking expression lingering her face. "Wh..." Before she could speak, the y/n in the mirror turned her face up, looking back at her.

"Huh!" Y/n left out a shocking noise stepping back from the mirror, but the one in the mirror didn't feel a bit scared. Instead, she raised her eyebrows upwards, looking at the shocked one.

"Who are you?" The one wearing princess line asked the one wearing modern clothes. "Wh..who are you!?" She gathered her courage to ask her look alike.

"Well... Our rendezvous like this feels like a fortunate coincidence." The one standing in the mirror seemed quite peaceful, as if it's not new for her.

The one in the mirror slowly traveled her right hand at the back. While the startled y/n focused on her eyes. She could see her eyes changing the color from light blue to dark blue.

"Your...eyes.." Y/n blurted slowly, traveling her right hand towards the mirror. The one in the mirror slightly smirked, and her eyes changed their color into violet.

"They are violet now -" y/n flinched, and fell silent when out of sudden the princessed y/n in the mirror pulled out a sword from her back, passing it through the mirror, the edge of her sword touched the exposed chest of y/n's.

"Did Taehyung suggest orchestrating a playful interaction between us, possibly with a hint of manipulation?" The one holding the sword said.

"Huh? Taehyung? You know him?" Y/n asked with her eyes opened in shock. "Cease your pretense now that you've been discovered! Furthermore, how audacious of you to assume my likeness through shapeshifting."

Her voice didn't rise bit still the way she talked, and the way she glared was enough to tell that she was angry.

Her eyes slowly changed the color into red. "I don't know what you're saying, shape-shifting? What is going on? I don't know who you are and this...this sword...how did it pass through the mirror?" Y/n was now shaking as it seemed to be a very supernatural thing.

"Stop FREAKING LYING! You serve that wild man, accept it. I promise I will ask Father to lessen the torture when giving you death," She spoke, ridiculously fearful things that didn't make sense.