PART 30: THE BATTLE

Y/n's POV:
Let's clean the apartment for the first time. Usually, Taehyung calls a maid from his mansion to close it, but today, earlier, when she came, i told her that theres no need for her.

I smiled and took out taehyungs clothes from the laundry basket.

They didn't even need to be washed. Still, he threw them in the basket. They still have his fragrance on them.

I sniffed it, and for a moment, I was high on his scent. "Everything about him is beautiful." I mumbled and took out the scissors from my pocket.

I started cutting his expensive shirts into big pieces. I saw lipstick stain on his grey  shirt, which made me boil in anger.

I ripped it with my own hands and then cutted it into small pieces with the scissors. I threw them in the dustbin.

There was his one leather jacket. I cutted it in long strips from the ends. Ruining his jacket.

Though I have university two hours later but who cares?

Although the apartment is always neat and clean but always cleaning is still good. "Kim Taehyung, if I didn't make you cry, my name won't be Y/n!"

First, I was just going to fight, but now, after seeing that stain, I'll make him cry at his expensive guccies and celines.

He hasn't come out from his room ever since we last talked. Which is good. I cleaned my room first and then used his expensive pieces of clothes and sweeped the floor it while dancing to the music.

Then I started cleaning the kitchen, he still didn't come out even I had turned on the music too loud. Now I started cleaning the lounge.

It's been an hour. Why hasn't he come out yet? Just as I turned around, I saw him coming out from his door. With a towel wrapped around his torso and soap lather on some parts of his body.

Especially on his face. "CAN YOU PLEASE TURN THE VOLUME DOWN? MY EARS DRUMS WILL BE RIPPED!" He yelled because normal voice was hard to reach.

He had closed his one eye because the soap lather almost entered his eyes. I guess he didn't see his clothes turned into sweeping clothes yet.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I yelled back, I lied, of course. He walked near the music deck, which was behind the sofas.

"HEY HEY HEY! DONT TAKE YPUR SOAPY FEETA OVER THE CARPET I JUST CLEANED -" He turned off the music.

"HOW DARE YOU!" I marched towards him. "My head hurts!" He joined his hands. "THEN-" I lowered my voice once I realized the music had been turned off.

"Then go to a doctor, sweetie!" I smiled and tried to turn on the song, but he held my wrist with his soap covering hands. "EWW!!" I slapped his hand.

"Eww~ what eww? Don't you use soap while showering?" He imitated me first. "Don't touch me with those hands!" I glared at him, warning him with my left hands index finger.

In that hand, I was holding a piece of his clothes, which I turned into a dusting cloth. "B-" He stopped when he looked at his shirt in my hand.

"This kinda looks like my shirt... do you really use expensive clothes for cleaning?" He questioned me as the cloth had dust on it.

And I, too, had dust on my face, hands, and neck. "Yes, I do. You know I prefer to use expensive clothes to wipe the floors and dust so that even the dirt is cleaned with attention." Where am I wrong?

Cleaning dirt is expensive, and moreover, using expensive clothes on it is a cherry on top.

"Wait a minute..." he wiped his face with my hand. "Hey!!!" I tried to let go of my hand, but he already did it.