PART 5: BETTERFLY?

Taehyung's POV:
I still remember how I investigated all of the students with the surname 'Kihun' after hearing Jin hyung's words.

Flashback:

Jungkook slapped his face. Making it a red tomato because it was so chubby. He rubbed his cheek and cried. "Who's your father?" I pointed gun at his forehead.

"M- my dad!" He cried. "Agh! What's his name!" I yelled. "K-kihun," he shivered while crying. "I know that too!!" I yelled, kicking his balls.

"Y-you ask-asked me," he joined his hands crying. "I'm trusfrated," jungkook huffed, and now I kicked his balls. "You slept in English Lectures!" I yelled.

"What- what did I do?" He asked me. "It's frustrated, not trusfrated!" I shook my head and walked back to that student.

"Do you have his pics?" I asked, placing my gun at his chin he nodded. "Take it out! Hurry up!" I yelled. He took out his phone and scrolled through his photos he showed me his pics.

I matched the picture with the one I was given of Kihun. I nodded as a no! "Get out!" I threw back his phone at him.

He held it and ran from there. "Next one!" Jungkook called the next student. "Taehyung? Jungkook? What are you both doing?" It was Jin hyung's voice.

We both turned around, and jin hyung was standing bodyguards. We both put on a proud smile because we are trying hard to find hyung's enemy.

"Hyung! See, we are finding your enemy -" jungkook received a slap. I shivered. "I didn't tell you both to bully your university's students! And taehyung!" He looked at me.

I placed both hands on my cheeks. "Yes- Yes hyung!" I replied. "Kihun isn't in Korea! Stop with this bullshit!" He looked angry. We both nodded and bowed to him. "Yes, hyung!" We both said at the same time.

Hyung turned around to leave but again turned back, kicked jungkook's balls, and then mine. We both placed our hands on our crotch groaning in pain and bending on our knees.

"I'm pretty sure this JungCOCK must've told you to do this stupid thing!" He sighed out, and we were still groaning in pain.

"You didn't have to punish our generation for this!" I breathed out, clenching my eyes tight.

Back to reality:

"Why are you hiding your already hidden reputation?" I came back to reality when I heard jungkook's voice.

I looked down, and I was placing hands on my crotch. "N-no I was haha- " I looked beside me, and the new girl was absolutely embarrassed by hearing jungkook's words.

I punched his face lightly. "You really had to say this in front of her?" I whispered, yelled at him. "Agh! She's beside us, and what's wrong with it? We all have our-" I placed a hand on his mouth.

"Shut your mouth before I ruin your reputation!" I yelled at him, "TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK! OUT OF THE CLASSROOM NOW!" The professor yelled at us.

I glared at jungkook, and we both left the classroom. "So, why did you cry when you looked at her?" Jungkook asked me as we walked through the empty hallways.

"I did not. It was just because I stared for too long." I shrugged it off. "Did you see her eye color? Dude, they are just so out of this world," jungkook kept talking about her while I was wondering how could I see her eye colors.

"Wait a minute! You are not even wearing lenses! So you wouldn't have, sadly." Jungkook said, "I could," I mumbled, and he looked at me shockingly. "You what?" He asked me again.

Later on:

Y/n's POV:
The bell rang, and this lecture was over. Everyone started leaving the classroom, I packed my stuff and left as well.

FATEFUL DESIRES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें