PART 42: THE PARK SIBLINGS⚠️

Warning⚠️: your stomach will hurt because of laughing

Y/n's POV:
I was washing the dishes, and I felt his presence but didn't dare to look. Not to forget, he roams shirtless around the apartment most of the time, just like right now. He walked closer and suddenly he opened my tied bun.

"Taehyung!" I groaned with dissatisfaction. "What?" He answered. "Why did you open my hair?" I asked him. "Because I wanted to," he said slightly, smirking leaning against the kitchen shelf beside me.

"Tie them back!" I ordered him with my eyes glazing him. "Ok!" He nodded, slightly shaking his head.

He walked a few steps and stood behind me. First, what he did was back hug me to annoy me, but I swear to God I felt so good and comfortable.

I hit my elbow lightly on his stomach. "Tie my hair!" I pretended not to like the back hug. He backed off and then sniffed my hair.

"Oh my - you should give me your shampoo. I'd wash my pillow cases with it." He's obsessed not only with my eyes but with my hair too ever since the first life.

"Babe?"..."Hm?" I was too focused on washing the dishes that I didn't realize what he called me. "Haha, caught you! Just why don't you say that you like me?"
He again started with his talks.

"Are you gonna tie my hair or not?" I sighed out in frustration. "But there's no band? Or catcher. How did you even tie them earlier?" He asked. "My hair are long enough to be tied without a band or a catcher." I mean, of course they are.

"The thing is ma'am, that I have never had this much long hair ever, so care to tell me how to tie them?" He asked, holding my hair and trying to puzzle up sometimes by rolling them around his hand and sometimes above my head.

"Taehyung, I swear when I am done washing the dishes you're -" Suddenly, he kissed my cheek.

"Why are you always snarling at me like a wild kitten?" He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. His abs touching my back.

"Because you get wild!" I washed my hands and now turned around, pushing him away. I was about to walk away from him when he held my hand and pulled me towards me, swirling around. I landed in his arms.

It reminded me of the past. We stared into each other's eyes for a while until he turned me around, facing my back. He then started tying my hair in a bun.

I again fell for him, I smiled appeared on my lips, suddenly he placed his hand on my waist and pushed me back against his body.

"I was just teasing you, I know how to tie hair, braid them, pull them from behind...*creased my neck with his fingertips, making me suck my breath* taehyung salon 24/7." Did he just literally whispered an advertisement in my ears of a damn salon which doesn't even exist?

I jerked his hand off from my waist, and just clenching my jaw, I made my way out from the kitchen, I could hear him laughing. "Listen! This salon is only for you, by the way!" He yelled from the back.

"GIVE THIS SALON SERVICES TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!" I yelled back, closing the door of my room.

Three days later:

Author's POV:
Jisoo and Kanat got even closer in these last days. She'd give him food, take care of him, and sometimes cry while seeing him in pain.

Why did she cry like that? Neither did she know it was because she had lost her family members, and the only one she could rely on was Kanat and a few of her friends who were still unaware of her past and job.

She even tried to persuade Kanat to tell Black Python about the agency, but he disagreed. He had his reasons what if Black Python kills him after knowing? What if his agency finds out and kills him?