PART 37: FAILURE

Y/n's POV:
Taehyung held the remote of the deck from me and switched it off. "Kiss her," he gestured to jungkook with his hand towards me.

"What?" Jungkook's eyes bawled out. Rosé wanted to punch Taehyung on the balls. Meanwhile, I was speechless.

"Ok!?" Jungkook shook his head and kissed me on my cheeks. "Enough?" He rolled his eyes. "On the lips," taehyung muttered, looking at me.

And then his gaze traveled down to my lips. "Hm?" Jungkook was now trapped with us. "On the lips." He repeated his words signaling with his eyebrows.

Taehyung rubbed his thumb on the corner of his lips. Jungkook stepped close to me. I kept my eyes on Taehyung.

"I don't want to do something. My lips are still virgin, just like me." Jungkook whispered, cried to me.

We don't have to prove you anything at all! Huh!" I flipped my hair. "Alright then," Taehyung pulled me by my arms so close to him. 

"He- hey... what -" Before I could say something, he kissed me. Jungkook and Rosé gasped, placing hands on their mouth.

"Owwh!! It's my first time seeing someone kiss from this close rather than the movies." Jungkook gasped in excitement.

I couldn't process it at all. He was so sudden to kiss me. "MMHH!!" I tried pushing him away, but I was only dragged towards the bed.

"DO SOMETHING THE WAY HE IS KISSING HER HE MIGHT SUCK HER LIKE A VACCUM!" Rosè pushed jungkook towards us.

"WHAT CAN I DO? HE WILL SLAP ME!" Jungkook yelled back. I was still being pulled into the kiss. I'm not gonna lie i liked it. But i have to pretend that i dont.

Taehyung laid me on the bed, still capturing my lips in his and sucking, licking and biting them.

"STOP THEM OR THEY MIGHT END UP DOING IT IN FRONT OF US!" Rosé facepalmed herself. "LET THEM I WANNA WATCH A LIVE P-" Rosé instantly punched him on his back.

"Agh-" He groaned in pain. "SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Rosé shook jungkook. "SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND -" Taehyung finally broke the kiss when he finally heard those words from Jungkook.

He licked his lips and bit the bottom one while staring at me. "I've got one more thing to prove now!" He was lying on the top of me. He took off his wristwatch and made me wear it.

On the other side rosé was busy beating jungkook, who was curled up in a ball on the floor. I watched Taehyung's moments when he opened the heart rate application on his wristwatch.

I tried taking it off, but he pinned my right hand above my head. "Don't move an inch or might complete jungkook's wish!" He warned me with a light grin.

I knew where this was going. I tried to move my left hand, which was in his right ones, but his grip was too tight.

He clicked on the watch, which started observing my heartbeat. "This is bullshit!" I growled at him.

"Even i can hear it, from here, baby girl, it is pounding too hard.. well, it does all the time I'm around you," he had a devilish proudy smirk on his face.

We both stared into each other's eyes, while on the other side, jungkook was fighting for his life. We broke eye contact when we heard the watch beeping.

He looked at my wrist and proudly smiled. "Heartbeat rate is one ninty!" Taehyung announced it, and i cursed myself inside. He tool off the wristwatch.

Dear heart, can you please stop being so much of a whipped cream for him? He always wins an argument even if I fake my winning by my anger.