PART 18: BLOODY BARBIE?

Y/n's POV:
She wiped away my tears. "Now smile cause I found the solution in your words," she was extremely excited and smiling with what she thought of.

"What exactly?" I asked her. "That he was a very jealous type of person and even after he hated you, he never wanted someone to look at what belonged to him!" When she said that, I understood what she meant.

"You mean..." I blinked several times. "Yes! You've to build or can say grow that feeling inside of him again from which he gets to know that you only belong to him." Rosé made me realize that the possessiveness of his is the key to unlocking his heart.

"But how we gonna do it?" I again bundled her with another question. "Listen carefully," she then told me what to do.

After hearing what she said, I smiled and hit her shoulder. "That's a win!" I smiled in victory and hugged her from the side.

"Rosé..." I called her name."Hm?" She answered. "We gonna need someone who's gonna play the role of that person. Do you really think we'll find a one?" I felt hopeless at this moment.

"Well, of course! When you gonna pay him for that, he's surely gonna do that, I do have one person in my mind for that!" She tapped her finger on the side of her coffee mug while thinking.

I slowly got to know about whom she's talking about. "No, no, no! No way!" I nodded as no. She nodded as a yes.
______________________

Taehyung's POV:
"The training is over!" Our trainer finally said that after hours and hours. Me and jungkook fell on the gardens ground, as if we were cockroaches, and that Barbie man smashed us under his pink slippers.

Breathing heavily in and out. "B-brother K-kim Taehyung," jungkook breathed out heavily. "Wh-what?" I answered him.

"I-if i couldn't survive then t-tell - our *cough* our mom that I loved her so mu-much *cough* and I was sacrificed by Jinette o-on a joke made o-on Jinderella," He talked as if we were lying on the ground of a war.

"Shut up, jungkook. we don't have a mother," I shook my head. Just as I stared at the stars in the dark sky.

A smile appeared on my lips, and her face flashed in front of my eyes. Just as I closed my eyes, I saw something so real to be denied, and at the same moment, it never happened.

"Don't tell my wife that I killed myself,"...*her giggles*...*her eyes*...* Then I fell in the battlefield with a sword stuck in my chest*

I opened my eyes with a shock and gulped hard. My hands were shivering. The vision I just had included y/n's eyes and hee giggles.

Even I painted her eyes when I didn't even meet her. "What happened? You look so shocked and terrified." Jungkook said, and I just got up from the meadow running towards the mansions entrance with almost broken legs because of the hard training.

"TAEHYUNG WHAT HAPPENED? WAIT FOR ME!! MY LEGS ARE DISABLED." Jungkook kept yelling, blabbering from behind.

I ran up the stairs of the mansion's gate and then got inside and went upstairs, I've to know something that's hidden from me.

I kept running until I was in front of my painting room. I inhaled and exhaled heavily. I placed my hand on the door knob and then opened the door, entering inside. I switched on the lights.

Closing the door behind me, leaning against it. I looked at all of the paintings I've made of her eyes that I've seen in my dreams. Some were painted light blue and some dark.

I walked near the paintings, "Who are you?" I creased the painting. "Living Organism," I flinched when I heard jungkook's voice.

"Yah!!" I got annoyed. "Don't tell me, my bestie finally fell for someone?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him. "You need a psychiatrist," I shook my head.