Part 38: SPYING KANAT⚠️

Warning: sensitive content mentioned/Gray rape. Skip if uncomfortable!

(The real story now begins!)

Author's POV:
Taehyung was now out of control. he was extremely happy about it. A woman, so beautiful, so gorgeous, who resists him, asked him to come in her room as a dream come true for him.

"Ahem, Ahem! Although I hate you, it is incredibly difficult to deny that your aura is pleasant to me." He bowed like a prince to nothing in front of him, with his pillow in tucked in between his body and right arm.

Right away, he held a perfume from his dressing table and sprayed it all over himself. Though he still smelled ambrosial, he didn't need to put on that much of it.

Taehyung left the room with a constant smile on his face. He slowly opened the door of her room.

She was lying on the bed with her back facing him. He slowly walked in, closing the door behind him. Y/n felt someone's presence.

"So you're here...I didn't expect you to be here this soon," she sounded a little woozy. Taehyung saw the empty cans placed on her side table.

"I don't see a flight distance from my door to hers," he whispered to himself. "Come!" She patted the empty place beside hers, without even turning back and looking for who's it.

He nodded, strolling towards her bed with his pillow. He threw it on the bed and jumped on it. "S-" he could only hiss like a snake because y/n held his hand and placed it on her waist.

"You know... I'm kinda scared tonight.. I don't know why whenever I close my eyes, I see the glimpse of that nightmare." Her words were not fitting in his puzzles.

"Which nightmare?" When he asked, she turned back, looking at the person with her dizzy eyes. When she realized that it was taehyung, she made herself even more comfortable in his arms.

It was a perfect match, the nightmares and him, he could vanish them by embracing her. She turned her body to his side and hugged him.

"So the messages delivered to you?" She chuckled, closing her eyes and snuggling her face in his chest. "Weren't they supposed to?" He asked, and she just nodded her head as a yes.

She was happy at the fact that he became the comfort person for her. "Now, this perfectly explains that you're not in a relationship with him! Right?" He referred to the way she was hugging him. He wanted to make sure until the end that they were fake dating.

"Mhm!" She mumbled, "I know you hate me, but can you please stay?" She looked up at him with her eyes vaporing. "May I know the reason?" Taehyung asked.

She rested her head on his chest, making herself more comfortable than ever. She smiled when she could feel the same aura of her Prince from him.

The way she heard his heart was racing. But he was a professional to hide his feelings when it came to love.

He always thought that love was nothing but just a brainless thing to do. "Because...I'm scared." She replied, closing her eyes. She could now see Kim Taehyung only, which she wanted to.

"Scared of?" He slowly wrapped his arms around her body. "Nightmares..." her voice was now fading because of drifting slowly to sleep.

"Uhm.. it's alright. I can be friendly for a while, I mean," he creased her head." y/n didn't know she'd sleep this soon having him beside her.

The universal truth is you sleep carelessly beside the one whom you love the most and who will protect you. Taehyung didn't know having her in his arms would be so peaceful and comforting to his soul.