PART 8: TROUBLE

Jungkook's POV:
I turned around to wash the cloth from which I was cleaning the lockers. With a harsh bump, I clashed into her.

She was pushed back to the other side of the locker while she grabbed my collar for support, and i was pulled close to her.

My hands landed on both sides of her shoulders. Our bodies attached, my nose brushed over her cheeks, which were burning red. For a moment, I didn't move to just process what happened.

Neither did she, "Your fragrance, it's - it's beautiful," she mumbled, and I moved away from her with a sudden reaction.

I had a scared look on my face as if I saw a ghost. "What happened?" She asked me, looking at me with concern. I know she must've been surprised by the look on my face.

"I- nothing Haha!" I started laughing loudly. "You're red..." she said, and I stopped laughing. "I'm red? No, haha, I'm jungkook-" I then realized what she meant.

I touched my cheeks and felt them burning. "Oh yeah- i remember i - I did makeup in the morning," I again laughed, and she just chuckled.

Why did I have to say makeup???? Argh!!! I'm pissed off from myself.

Y/n's POV:
Just as I was walking to get to my next class, a bunch of emo looking girls blocked my way. I've seen them talking to taehyung quite sometimes.

They stared at me from head to toe. "Can't find something to dislike or rant about?" I asked, and the girl standing in the middle scoffed.

"Listen, wear ugly clothes from tomorrow, or we might have tear your clothes," that girl spoke, and scratched my cheek, and then I slapped her tight.

"Bitch, do not tell me what to do or else, I might break your bones, by the way are you this jealouse from me that you wanted me to wear ugly clothes?" I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

"You know what? Even if I wear these shit clothes, you all are wearing imma slay in it," I laughed loudly. She gripped her fist tight, and when she was about to slap me, I held her hand and then punched her on the stomach.

"A bunch of cockroaches like you can't hurt me at all," I said and twisted her hand. "Look who's saying, who was scared of the cockroach yesterday," it was taehyung's voice.

That girl screamed out loud because i twisted it even more. He looked at me, and I smiled at him. He separated my grip from her hand.

"Don't mess with us. You might regret it," Taehyung said, and I was just finding something I never saw in his eyes in this life. "Us? So it's now us!" I pointed at all of them.

"Y/n!" I heard jungkook yell from behind. He came running towards me and stood beside me. "What are you.... doing with them?" Jungkook asked me.

"Them? They came in my way! Especially these emo looking bitches- " jungkook covered my mouth with his hands, I tried to grab her hairs but he dragged me backward.

"Mnnmhnnhh!!" I muffled, and but his hand while he kept dragging me away from them. "Ahhh!!" He yelled in pain and finally uncovered my mouth.

Jungkook then dragged me away to the other hallways. "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" He looked worried and tensed. "What? What? What? WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME PULL OUT THEIR HAIR?" I've anger issues. I told you.

"Do you even know who they are?" A face with worried expressions and eyes filled with fear. "Who?" I asked. "Black Demons," he said, and I started laughing.

"Bwahaha! Bl-black- dem-demons! AHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed out loud, and everyone there stopped and looked at me in shock.

"How can she laugh at them?" I heard one of them whispered. "Shh!!" Jungkook shushed me, and I finally stopped laughing.

FATEFUL DESIRES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें