PART 7: UwU

(Note: There's no shipping of idols! So please be refrained from this. It's just an ff, and I'm just using the characters.)

The next day:

Taehyung's POV:
I wore my lenses and thought about how I could see her eye color even without these lenses. "Strange," I mumbled.

I ruffled my wet hair and just took a shower and got ready for university. I could smell pancakes, I guess she's making pancakes.

I grabbed my bag and left my room. Walking outside, I saw her in the kitchen. Not gonna lie she's deadly beautiful, but I hate her.

I do a lot, but something keeps telling me to go near to her. I threw my bag on the sofa and walked in the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass from the kitchen counter, and i caught her attention. "Oh! Good morning," I didn't reply to her and acted as if I didn't hear her.

I poured water in the glass. "You've to pay for my slippers and my sandwich as well," I said, and she looked at me. "Sandwhich?" She asked confusingly.

"Yes, Sandwich, that sandwich which I bought with my money and kept it in the fridge but you ate it, yesterday thinking it's yours how cool!" I smiled sarcastically.

She nodded and flipped the pancake in a plate. "Well, I don't think the sandwich was really expensive, if you want I can -" I stood behind her she could feel my breath touching her nape.

She grabbed the bottle of honey from the shelf with her shaking hands and opened the cop. "I don't want you to pay for it by money, but -" I was whispering suddenly she squeezed the bottle in her hands, and the honey splashed on my face.

I backed off, and she turned around. "Oh- my god - I'm sorry I didn't mean to it just -" I cut off her. "You never do things intentionally, right?" I asked her and scoffed.

There was honey on her lips, too. She grabbed a tissue paper and came near to me. "Mr.Kim it's not an acid. It's honey, and honey makes your skin soft so -" I kept staring at her moving lips.

When she saw that, she went quiet and noticed the distance between us. The honey was dripping from the corner of her lips and cheek and lips.

I gulped hard, I don't know why I wanted to lick it - i mean, wipe it off. Well, it looks a bit awkward lingering on her face.

I looked away, and she wiped the honey off from my face. "Done," she said and backed off. "It's on your mouth as well," I said and went to wash my face.

Y/n's POV:
I knew it splashed on my face a bit too but forgot when I was so near to him. My cheeks burning, I bit my lips tasting the honey I wiped it off.

While i was cleaning his face, my sight left on his ear. He was wearing my lost earrings, so it was him at the grocery store?

Suddenly, I remembered what jungkook said. "Oh~ so you're having another woman for today? I didn't know stores were selling wo-"

Then I remembered the scene where he bumped into me. His arm was resting on a girls shoulder.

I crumbled up the tissue paper in anger and sighed. "Let's see if I catch the rat,"

Taehyung's POV:
I came back from my room after washing my face. I heard her singing a song.

"You think it's easy, you think I don't wanna run to you, but there are mountains, and there are doors that we can walk through -" she stopped and looked at her phone.

Why do I feel like I've heard this somewhere? But at the same time, I haven't.

_______________

Y/n's POV:
I kept looking at the tree with a smile. I walked closer and looked at the mark. Tae♡Y/n, it was getting dull.