PART 36: PRINCE KIM TAEHYUNG

Author's POV:
Y/n walked past by the library, which she and taehyung a month ago used to fix. That library was now getting fixed by some other workers.

Since this university now belongs to Kim and they had arranged the workers to fix the damage.

She straightly went to her classroom. Just as she entered, her eyes fell on Ye-seul, sitting all alone with her eyes staring out from the window.

Her eyes told thay she was upset about something. Taehyung was cleaning the board, and when he looked beside him, there she was standing.

Y/n's eyes shined every now and then, with those bright colored iris she had. He loved those two oceans in her eyes.

Taehyung always denied the fact that he loves her eyes to himself by telling him that he just likes the colors and shape of her eyes.

'God really put an effort in making them,' he thought and wiped the board clean.

He dusted his hands while walking past her. A girl from another class came in Taehyung's way, not letting him go anywhere.

"What is it?" Taehyung was annoyed. "You told me that you'll be at my night before last night." She showed him the chats.

"Yeah, I did, and listen, don't really believe whatever I say." Neither did he know why he started hated to sleep with women suddenly.

It was like a daily routine for him, but now he feels like he's not loyal to his future spouse. "JUNGKOOK~ BABY, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Y/n stomped her feet, looking around the class.

She was definitely not jealous as per her. So we believe that she wasn't, right? In an instant, y/n was bumped into that girl, and she stumbled on her feet.

"Oh my bad!" Y/n faked it. "I guess you've lost your sight with those uncommon eyes!" That girl blurted in anger.

Y/n was going to walk past by her, but once again, when she heard another chick of his blabbering stuff about her eyes, she gripped her fist tightly.

She swifted her feet around, turning back. "I'm forgiving you this time, but dont ever talk about my eyes ever again." She shook her head, tolerating it.

Y/n's POV:
"Oh? Really? What's so special about those eyes of yours? I just stated a fact. You know what, people with blue eyes are most commonly known to be blind, and I have no doubt to say that after looking at you, and by the way you've entire corrupted shades of blue in your eyes, be carefully you might get completely blind." She laughed, and so as the whole class.

Except for Ye-seul and Taehyung. Jungkook and Rosé weren't here. I pulled up my sleeves. Huffing loudly.

Before i could punch her, taehyung held my fist. "Don't think every place as your wrestling ring. If you don't know how to talk back, then don't use your hands every time you can't win an argument." I do not know why, but his words brought tears in my eyes.

Did he insult me? Is he never going to change in this life? Will he ever stand for me? I jerked my hand off from his.

"I know how to fight for my-" he cut me off. "No, you don't! You shouldn't use your hands when someone is using their words." He was saying everything right, but I've anger issues.

And she just talked rubbish about my eyes. The eyes he fell for every time he saw them. "You're right," I agreed to him, lowering my head, I walked out of the class.

I don't know why, but my heart was glazed by embarrassment and pain. I just ran from the hallways to the library that we used to fix.

Author's POV:
Just as she left, taehyung looked at thay girl. "Ah-yi... you should know how to put a lock on that tongue! Better not misbehave with her ever again, especially don't ever blabber about her eyes... they're perfect... in fact about anyone's eyes...and about that night, forget it." He said to her, walking to his seat.