PART 2: MYSTERIOUS

Y/n's POV:
"But dad! Jackson also went to South Korea for graduation!!" I stomped my feet on the tiled floor. My father huffed in dissatisfaction and shook his head.

"He's a man, he can -" I cut off his words, which no one can dare to except me. "Oh, so now you're bringing up comparison in between us, and it depends on how our gender is." I looked away in anger.

"I'm not trying to compare any of you, and it's about how you both handle yourselves," When he said that, I raised my eyebrows and chuckled.

"Oh wow! It's about how we handle ourselves, right? Do you mean that Ka-yee can handle himself better than me?" I asked him, and he sipped on his wine and nodded.

"Sorry to say, but being surrounded by clingy and drunkard women's and having them beside you every night means that he handles himself bett-" I was about to finish my sentence when.

"YAH!! YOU LITTLE DEVIL STAY WHERE YOU ARE, I AM SIX YEARS ELDER THAN YOU!" He yelled while stepping downstairs. I rolled my eyes and looked at my father.

"So? Are you going to send me South Korea, or I am quite studying?" I did threaten a mafia, well I can.

"Sweetheart, can we talk about this later? I have some guests coming over, go to your room," he took another sip. Jackson stood beside me and fixed his tie.

Oh, so that's why he's dressed up this nicely. It would be another deal, I guess. I kept staring at him while thinking about this when he made me come back to reality.

"Didn't you hear what dad said?" He raised his eyebrows. "I won't move and inch!" I crossed my arms under my chest. "Why is she stubborn?" He complained to dad.

"She's a kid, let it g-" we both didn't even let our fathers words get completed when we both yelled at the same time.

"IM NOT A KID!"..."SHE'S NOT A KID!" Surprisingly, we both said the same thing and looked at each other. "Hmph!" I scoffed.

"Blue, go upstairs," my dad said, looking behind me. "But dad -" Why don't they just let me speak? "Upstairs now!" Ka-yee said, glaring behind me.

I heard a noise of a few shoe steps. I turned around and saw an old man, a young one and a woman who was surrounded by 6 men wearing a black suit, which I suppose are their bodyguards.

The woman was dragged in by one of the bodyguards. She wasn't willing to come here, though. "Please let me go!!" She was yelling to let her go.

The men came and stood near me and Jackson. The young one looked at me and checked me out from head to toe.

"Hey beautiful," He was about to touch my cheek when Jackson placed his hand in front of me, pushing me behind his back.

"Relax, she's my sister. You don't want me to turn this place into a blood lake. Do you?" I never saw Ka-yee this mad ever before.

"Oh- haha, I didn't know that she is your... *tilted his neck and looked at me, biting his lips* Sister." He was making me uncomfortable by his that stare.

"Blue," Jackson called me, my nickname is blue. "Yeah." I said in a little. "Go upstairs," he commanded in his deep voice, and I nodded.

I turned around to leave but my eyes fell on the woman who was crying, she was so beautiful not gonna lie. She was sobbing and shaking. She had bruises on her lips and face.

Why would they hurt a woman? I never saw my dad or brother hurting one, I just know that they can even kill men for their money, but why would these bastadss who came here would do that?

"BLUE, UPSTAIRS!" I flinched when Ka-yee yelled, so I ran towards the stairs. I just went to my room straightaway.

And locked the door, then plopped myself on the bed. "I never knew he could be this dangerous, but who was that woman? Why was she crying? And why would they bring her over here?" I wondered and ruffled my hair.