PART 19: ROSÉ'S AND JIN'S PAST?

Y/n's POV:
"No!" I gathered all my strength before I get weak under his touch is finally uttered. He just pecked the hickey he gave me earlier and backed off.

"Looking forward to see how you resist me." With a smile, he walked out from the kitchen. I just gripped the knife even more tightly in my hands out of frustration.

"What does he even think of himself?" I groaned, turning around. "Your hottest enemy." I heard him, and he walked back to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"That's my mineral water! I pay for it!" I stomped my feet and marched towards him. He just maintained eye contact with me and opened the new bottle with in a swift he drank half of it.

"Remember you ate my club sandwich first! I never made a face like an ugly gorilla." He complained with an angry expression.

"But that doesn't mean that you will take out my things from the fridge and take them all the time!" I grabbed the bottle from his hands. Given it back! You ugly gorilla!" Did he just call me that again?

"What did you say?" I looked at him, piercing his figure through my eyes. "I said give it back to me?" He replied, "After that!" I wanted to shoot him, but I love him so much I can't!

"Ugly gorilla?" He shrugged his shoulders, and that's when I splashed the rest half water in the bottle at him. To which he shivered because of the waters low temperature.

"Don't ever call me that!" I clutched the water bottle in my hands and threw it on his face.

"Y/N!! YOU JUST SPILLED THE FREEZING COLD WATER ON ME!" He yelled as I just rolled my eyes at him and walked out from the kitchen.

"Make sure to wipe the kitchen before leaving it." I gave him an order which he clearly won't accept. I just made my way towards my bedroom.

__________________________

"But he doesn't understand too!" I talked to Rosé on the call. "Y/n, you gotta understand that you have to make him want you! Not hate you!" She was pissed off after hearing what happened a while ago.

"Fine!" I agreed to her. "Fine, what? Y/n! Are you gonna reveal the whole reality to him when you both are old? Or maybe I think you both won't even stop fighting when you're old." Rosé said that as if I'm not willing for him to know the reality.

"You know what? I'm writing the book while talking to you. What else should I do to prove that I want him to remember everything again." I let out a frustrated sigh.

"Alright... alright, let's not argue with each other. Instead, we should talk about the plan we made." She reminded me of that plan.

"Of course, I'll ask Jungkook to announce it to everyone. Let's see if he gets affected." My tongue and hand was in motion as I was talking to her.

"I'll hang up now..." After a few minutes of talking Rosé said. "Wait!" I suddenly said and closed the book, placing the pen beside it. "Hmm, what is it?" She had no clue what I was gonna to ask her.

"To whom were you married in the past?" Just as I asked her, she went quiet. I swung on my comforter chair. I waited for her to speak, but there was a pin drop silence.

"Seok Jin, isn't it?" I broke the silence, "Yeah..." she replied a few seconds later. Her voice wasn't the same as before. It was lowered and imperfect.

Her sadness was visible through the tone of her voice. "How did you know?" She asked me with that weak voice.

"It was all written on your face. Whenever you see him, you get emotional." I held the pen in my hands and kept swinging it in between my fingers.