PART 13: ROSÉ

Y/n's POV:
Our first three lectures were free, and I was sitting under the shades of that tree. Writing the book "87 days to love," it's half away to go.

Haven't completed it yet. It amazes me how I remember every memory of our past life. Also, I have to dig right under this tree where I buried the first book, which he wrote.

I'll do it once I finish writing this book. "Rosé said -" As I spoke the words I wrote, I realized that my incomplete feeling was her.

Even after I found Taehyung and Jungkook, I felt incomplete, and she's the one who's left to be found. Has she even reincarnated?

Just as I was thinking this, I heard her voice from somewhere near. "Haha, alright, meet you at the science lab!" I looked at my left side, and then at the right one.

There, I saw a blond girl with shiny eyes and gorgeous facial features. I placed the book near my bag on the grass. "THERE SHE IS! ROSEANNE PARK!" I ran towards her and hugged her suddenly with a bump and so tightly.

"WHERE WERE YOU? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" For a moment, I was so excited, and the other moment I realized she must've chosen to forget everything?

I backed off and looked at her shocked face. "Uhmm- I'm sorry, I misunderstood -"..."OMG! Y/N!!! YOU'RE EVEN PRETTIER THAN BEFORE!" She yelled, and I looked at her with widened eyes.

"You remember me?" I asked in excitement and jolly voice. "Yes, I remember you!" We both started jumping round and round while holding each other's hands.

"You remember me?" She asked while jumping along with me. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I was so happy, I stopped jumping and hugged her so tight.

"Ahh! I missed you so much!" She said while giving me a warm hug. "Me too!" I said.

___________________

We were sitting under the same tree sharing talks and missing the moments we created.

"You know, I had fallen sick a few days ago, so that's why I wasn't able to come to the university, but you know what y/n?" She looked at me, and I raised my eyebrows.

She held my hands and looked at my and taehyung's name, which was engraved on the tree.

"I used to carve it every day so that it doesn't get invisible." She creased It with her other hand.

I had tears in my eyes, "My parents have moved to Australia, but when I became mature, I decided to move back to Korea to find you! To find them." She's pure. Everything about her is pure.

"Once I joined this university, I realized that not every time, everyone is the same, not even the things you leave behind either they get destroyed or finished just like this name you engraved it was almost about to get invisible but I carved it again,

but what hurts me the most is that.... he's not the same anymore. It hurts me to witness that the one who was ready to die for about a hundred times for you is not even loyal to you." Tears fell from my eyes at her words.

"I've portraited myself as the most strongest who doesn't get hur- hurts, but trust me whenever I see him with another woman, it breaks my heart -" she pulled me in a hug.

And rubbed my back. "I've always been ignoring him and jungkook since they don't even remember a single thing." She muttered.

"You won't fight alone now! I'm with you, and we'll bring them back again!" When she said that, I broke the hug.

I nodded as a no. "N-not jungkook! He's still the same as before, but - but if we try to make him remember what happened in the past, he might fall for me again, which will hurt me.. and him too..Cause I can never become his,"